• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
1063908510-f38194057f609b82b874c15bb78449f2.jpg

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I might be fined or eve arrested for this but, wow some people are so very inventive.

(It is a copy and paste so ya, I should be arrested).

Cut off and discard the top third of an old tennis ball. Place the open end of what remains over the clogged drain. Block the overflow hole with a damp cloth and run a small amount of water into the basin to make a seal with the edge of the ball. Using the ball of your hand, plunge down hard and fast.
65 Truly Extraordinary Uses for Household Staples You Already Own

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's My Birthday!
I might be fined or eve arrested for this but, wow some people are so very inventive.

(It is a copy and paste so ya, I should be arrested).

Cut off and discard the top third of an old tennis ball. Place the open end of what remains over the clogged drain. Block the overflow hole with a damp cloth and run a small amount of water into the basin to make a seal with the edge of the ball. Using the ball of your hand, plunge down hard and fast.
65 Truly Extraordinary Uses for Household Staples You Already Own
Nah, you cited and linked. No crime committed.
However, had you stole that and plagiarized then we send you to word crime jail, where @Revoltingest is your turn key, visitor, warden, and cell mate.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's My Birthday!
I hope I can get over this intense fear and dread I have over the idea of actually getting emotionally close to someone.