• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Because some Fox anchors have been anti-reasona and science when it comes to covid. The same goes for OAN and Newsmax, except they're worse. Fox at least has some who have urged taking this seriously (Hannity even said wear a mask for grandma).

o_O

Please stop throwing in sources I have nothing to do with..... and am not using nor to I watch/read

As for the confused icon, read the entire thread of this topic

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Please stop throwing in sources I have nothing to do with..... and am not using nor to I watch/read

As for the confused icon, read the entire thread of this topic
harrypotter2costume-75991.jpg

Wu Wei

Legitimate reasons for opposing
vaxing have been in short supply.

Vaccines aren't about guaranteeing 100% immunity.
It's about being useful. 90+% efficacy is exactly that.

I got my flu (& shingles & pneumonia) over a month ago.
Hurry up, Yogi!

Folks who shouldn't get vaxed are rare birds.
The reasons I commonly hear are....
- Nanoparticle threat
- Rewriting DNA
- Government conspiracy
- Big Pharma hoax...the evil of profit
- Fear of needles
- Side effects
- Preservative danger

Those reasons are bogus.

Have I presented any of these bogus reasons that you mentioned in an effort to make it look like I did. If so please point them out.

And about those with legitimate reason, you want them vaccinated too...I'm mean you'd be safer.....and that is all that matter correct.

And while we're on the topic, before the unprovoked attacks based in fear and panic, and the attempts at getting me off track, some of which it appears I allowed to succeed. My main point was and still is, all of these first responders and healthcare workers that we lauded as hero in the beginning of this pandemic, those that risked their lives, without a vaccine because one was not available, Not that things are winding down we say thanks and give them a kick in the pants out the door if they don't get vaccinated.

I also posted the state I work for has the idea that state employees need to get vaccinated or they will need to get tested weekly....no one seems to be offering the front line folks this option...they help us, we thanked them, not we show them the door , tell them to get out, since we don't need them now....frankly I think the people who came up with this mandate and those that support it should be ashamed of themselves....pack of ungrateful cowards in my opinion.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Have I presented any of these bogus reasons that you mentioned in an effort to make it look like I did. If so please point them out.

And about those with legitimate reason, you want them vaccinated too...I'm mean you'd be safer.....and that is all that matter correct.

And while we're on the topic, before the unprovoked attacks based in fear and panic, and the attempts at getting me off track, some of which it appears I allowed to succeed. My main point was and still is, all of these first responders and healthcare workers that we lauded as hero in the beginning of this pandemic, those that risked their lives, without a vaccine because one was not available, Not that things are winding down we say thanks and give them a kick in the pants out the door if they don't get vaccinated.

I also posted the state I work for has the idea that state employees need to get vaccinated or they will need to get tested weekly....no one seems to be offering the front line folks this option...they help us, we thanked them, not we show them the door , tell them to get out, since we don't need them now....frankly I think the people who came up with this mandate and those that support it should be ashamed of themselves....pack of ungrateful cowards in my opinion.

A tiny minority whine about getting vaccinated.

bear.jpg

Wu Wei

It's random & meaningless.
And it has nothing to do with Fox News, Covid, or Dune.
You should frubal me for it.

just can't take the fact that the Republican challenger defeated the incumbent Democrat governor in Virginia can you

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Your just upset that the Republican challenger defeated the incumbent Democrat governor in Virginia

The election was stolen. He did not win. We need a complete investigation of all the ballots in areas that were claimed voted for him to root out election fraud. Stop the steal.

Oh wait, I forgot what suit you wear

00-story-trumpy-bear.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Meanwhile, enough sarcasm. Back to the thread - I have a dentist appt tomorrow for a cleaning.