• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
TITLE-13.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Cataracts are universal after a certain age. They might be slight as in my case or almost ready for the knife like my wife who needs them taken care of before she'll be able to renew her driver's license.

But I take it yours are more than slight.

Random: I hope I'm not slighting you.

Not bad enough to noticeably impair vision but apparently needs seeing to fairly soon. The doctor booked me in to surgery in may.

I am assured its only a tiny op and painless.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's My Birthday!
I teach the kids to make sure they are properly dressed before going into the forest. I.e. decent boots, trousers tucked into socks, long sleeve tops. That only leaves hands and head to pick up ticks (or snake bite). So far its worked but we aren't in the countryside so i am sure it will happen sometime.
But, that's not the right way. You do it that way and one of the few country songs I like (it appeals to the country/woodsy girl in me) can't work.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My walk this morning tuckered me out - not enough to take a nap but enough to lessen my enthusiasm for accomplishment.