• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
They're common in the media.
A neighbor is Mexican Ameristanian, & she's blonde.
Plus, people do dye hair....it's trueQ

Sorry I should have been more precise, I've never seen a Spanish natural blonde... I have seen natural blonde Italians but never natural blonde Spaniards.

Oh i know peeps die their hair, i am guilty of this heinous crime, covering up the grey is a great confidence booster

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
TITLE-53.jpg
Kids can't hurt it....LMAO!!!!:tearsofjoy:

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Several of you have asked, and it is quite understandable that you do. Personally, I think everyone should. But clearly it is more of an acquired taste and not for all.

I would be more than happy to discuss this further for those interested.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Several of you have asked, and it is quite understandable that you do. Personally, I think everyone should. But clearly it is more of an acquired taste and not for all.

How much does it cost?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member

Not that there's anything wrong with that. We all have our personal tastes. A penny for your thoughts, and a penny saved is a penny earned.