• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Does every know what a mirror is?

It's a piece of malevolent matter that refuses to show us as we see ourselves. The mirror refuses to show me as 40 years old, with lots of hair on my head, perfect weight and well toned muscles.

And we know of course it's in league with the scale when it comes to lying.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
giphy.gif

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's a piece of malevolent matter that refuses to show us as we see ourselves. The mirror refuses to show me as 40 years old, with lots of hair on my head, perfect weight and well toned muscles.

And we know of course it's in league with the scale when it comes to lying.
Now, I forgot what wisdom I was going to share. I have to say, **** you, sun rise.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I was with a group of friends on a long trip when we became lost. We ran out of food and water. We didn't know which way to go. We we're scared. Thirsty. Hungry. Finally, in desperation, we drew straws and we ended up eating one of our friends. Later, when we were rescued, we all agreed, that was the worst two hours we ever experienced.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I was with a group of friends on a long trip when we became lost. We ran out of food and water. We didn't know which way to go. We we're scared. Thirsty. Hungry. Finally, in desperation, we drew straws and we ended up eating one of our friends. Later, when we were rescued, we all agreed, that was the worst two hours we ever experienced.

I'm sure the loser got really upset and yelled 'bite me' or maybe sang it?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Android auto is a piece of junk
Sorry to hear that. I suppose it won't matter in five or ten years though, because phones are going to change, and most aren't repairable. They have glued in batteries and booby-trapped circuitry. I believe they will dramatically change, and most of our apps will become useless.

The android store, however, will continue to be plugged with old, dead cruft and will be increasingly unsearchable. This will be the lame excuse given for booting our favorite apps from the store.