• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
TITLE-47-1.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Did they shave you belly and sides like they did to my dog?

No but as part of turning into a Borg, I'm going to have a leg vein closed off because it's misbehaving and being insufficient to the task of making sure blood gets back to my heart.

One small step for a human. One small step for Borgdom.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't know if I have told you that I am Alice. Two things today. I searched my house for what felt like an hour looking for my misplaced glass and then, I get an auto-call (that just means that it wasn't a real person. It was a computer-generated non-person call) saying that I should get my flea shot. I love this world. I really do! But, I won't miss it when I am gone. Anyway, I am pretty sure (but I might be wrong) that "she" was calling for a FLU shot.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Here I am again and what a bore. Cutting around little pictures is great therapy. You just have to believe me.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Non-English do not know about Alice. What a pity, really. Alice fell through a hole. But what is much more interesting is that she also fell into a mirror.

Does every know what a mirror is?