• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
img.php

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Lunchtime update. Mid morning the snow fell like sheets of newspaper. Covered the roofs in a scenic white coat, all very wintery. An hour later it's all gone leaving a miserable damp patch over the Perigord Noir.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am, at this very moment.....drinking tea.....
just a few seconds ago...I had an almond biscotti
now I'm going to click on "Post Reply"

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
UK tv had/are having reruns, next gen has recently finished, on different channels we have DS9, Voyager and the original.
French tv is showing them too.

We just finished watching Season 3 of "Repair Shop" on Netflix in a semi-binge because it goes away tomorrow. And the Brits won't let us watch it no doubt in revenge for a little incident with a ship carrying tea.

Wu Wei

I'm pretty sure Mrs Wu does not understand hoa a shoe rack works or what it is for.
top is covered with a pile of shoes and paper shopping bags.... the lower part of the rack is loaded with more shopping bags.....

Wu Wei

AS I look out the window of my home office....it looks a WHOLE lot like winter out there