• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Bored Panda is full of this today. I keep thinking "out evolved by a telephone sanitizer" - clearly the human race is descended from the "B ark".

40 Stupid Customer Complaints These Employees Had To Deal With And Facepalm While Staying Calm

For example:

Worked in an electronics store to put myself through college. I worked in the computer department but was sitting at the loss prevention desk upfront to cover while the LP supervisor took a quick lunch break. An old lady comes in, asks where the dairy section is, and help finding the milk. I told her, kindly, that we weren't in a grocery store. She looks confused and leaves. A couple of minutes later her (presumably) son walks in and starts chewing my a** because I wouldn't help her find the milk. When he was done b**ching, I slowly waved my arm across the store and asked him which one of those aisles looks like they might have groceries in them. He stares for a good few seconds and then starts b**ching me out saying that I'm an a**hole, and he wants to see a manager.

So I paged the loss prevention supervisor up to the front. The LP supervisor invited the guy to never come back to the store.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Bored Panda is full of this today. I keep thinking "out evolved by a telephone sanitizer" - clearly the human race is descended from the "B ark".

40 Stupid Customer Complaints These Employees Had To Deal With And Facepalm While Staying Calm
I once had a hearing to evict a group of tenants.
The lead tenant complained to the judge that I let
them stay too long before starting eviction proceedings.
He claimed this was unfair to them. (Perhaps he thought
that their obligation to pay rent ended upon eviction?)
The judge was amused.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
nobody-wants-to-work-anymore-6.jpg

Yes, yet another web page this time with an employment topic

Someone Shares “Nobody Wants To Work Anymore” Starter Kit, People Respond With More Pics Of Dreadful Working Conditions

1470139909067268096-png__700.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

NYC folks took Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket from the fishing families that had been there for decades by getting ordinances past on noise pollution. Apparently fisherman firing up their boast and heading out to sea at 3 and 4am to support their families was to loud..and they made to much noise when they came back in the evening...so they had it outlawed...... now it is a wonderful tourist area with many NYC summer homes..... fisherman...their families......eh...who cares...they folks there can sleep uninterrupted until noon now

Wu Wei

After talking to a bunch of folks, seeing things on the news, reading stuff online...... I'm pretty sure many folks think we live in Atlantis and the wave is heading our way

The+Great+Flood.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
but seriously...that is not Atlantis...that is a sign of the four horsemen of the apocalypse

The Fire Next Time (James Baldwin book title), comes from a pre-Civil War Negro spiritual that became popular again during the Civil Rights movement. The line is “God gave Noah the rainbow sign, no more water the fire next time."

Wu Wei

Snitches get stitches...and those that taunt or poke bears get them too....if they're lucky