• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
@Dan From Smithville 's kitchen

latest

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Because of selfish wankers and p'taks we are now under another indoor mask mandate. The stupidity and selfishness of the antivax plebs is making us all pay the consequences.
Too bad Newsom doesn't fine the **** out of the unvaxxed.

Shadow Wolf

Biden has apparently angered Canada and Mexico over his planned tax credits to those who buy American and union made EVs. They're calling foul over it violating NAFTA, I say oh well because I watched as NAFTA shipped out a lot of jobs and blow a hole in the US economy.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Because of selfish wankers and p'taks we are now under another indoor mask mandate. The stupidity and selfishness of the antivax plebs is making us all pay the consequences.
Too bad Newsom doesn't fine the **** out of the unvaxxed.

With the omicron variant, we're about to see a large spike in cases. Being "boosted" like my wife and I are, we're in decent shape to avoid serious illness and reduce the odds of catching it.

Even though it's milder than delta, we're about to see a LOT of sick people early next year.

Shadow Wolf

With the omicron variant, we're about to see a large spike in cases. Being "boosted" like my wife and I are, we're in decent shape to avoid serious illness and reduce the odds of catching it.

Even though it's milder than delta, we're about to see a LOT of sick people early next year.
Yup.
I got my booster to help protect me against all the idiots here.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm about to try the new Amazon return system by going to Whole Foods to drop off my item.

Of course I recognize the nefarious motive on their part.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I know you all don't care, but returning an Amazon item at Whole Foods was just a label the item, click (on my QR code), click (on the item), click (on a bar code on the desk) done.