• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
87a7e71fc52f5f71e7fb28040904f175.jpg
True fact, the kid on A Christmas Story got hella sick because the dummy in charge of props gave him real chewing tobacco. The director wasn't happy it happened.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I wish they wasn't so bland. They have some decent tasty stuff, but it still needs some more flavor.

Only had one sub in my life. As i always said, I'll try anything once. Meatball marinara. Not impressed, hence the only once.

Shadow Wolf

Only had one sub in my life. As i always said, I'll try anything once. Meatball marinara. Not impressed, hence the only once.
I'll have to make you one. My herbal blend is highly unorthodox in every way I use one of the herbs, but the flavor is greatly enhanced. And my meatballs also get some special treatment to up the flavor.
Would you like it normal or do you want to feel like a fire breathing dragon?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'll have to make you one. My herbal blend is highly unorthodox in every way I use one of the herbs, but the flavor is greatly enhanced. And my meatballs also get some special treatment to up the flavor.
Would you like it normal or do you want to feel like a fire breathing dragon?

Hot is good, so long as it doesn't destroy taste buds im fine...

Shadow Wolf

Hot is good, so long as it doesn't destroy taste buds im fine...
Just remember, the pain is an illusion. Nothing is actually burning. Nothing is being singed. No real harm is being done. Capsaicin just makes the nerve endings feel like they are on fire, but their is no damage being done. It's funny like that. A 10,000,000 scoville sucker is a world of hurt and long burns over a trick of a chemical reaction and the taste buds are just fine. Vomiting even, there was no harm or damage. The body just thought there was something going on. But there was nothing. Just a funny thing of how the world works.

Shadow Wolf

I am not the Kwisatz Haderach and I am not putting myself in your gom jabbar.
It's just the facts. No mysticism involved. Just a funny quirk of being human. The pain and burn only exist because of electrical impulses interpreted by your brain in way that doesn't reflect objective reality.