• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Tire pressure monitoring system.

1EZF3_AS02

Wu Wei

facepalm-really.gif

Been dealing with the same OCD, needs hand holding, but yet still knows everything user since Wednesday night at 11:00pm.
Still has not answered my questions, still having issues, and still sending me emails with the issues, even throwing in new and different issues...but still no answers

This guy once spent more than half a day sending me copious emails with comparisons to every single PC in his area to his based on the clock in the bottom left of the screen. His appeared to be 5 minutes off. It did not effect anything on his PC, the time is set by a server, he would not do what I told him and just sent me email after email of the time on one PC and the time on his PC.... I eventually just stopped answering his emails

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
facepalm-really.gif

Been dealing with the same OCD, needs hand holding, but yet still knows everything user since Wednesday night at 11:00pm.
Still has not answered my questions, still having issues, and still sending me emails with the issues, even throwing in new and different issues...but still no answers

This guy once spent more than half a day sending me copious emails with comparisons to every single PC in his area to his based on the clock in the bottom left of the screen. His appeared to be 5 minutes off. It did not effect anything on his PC, the time is set by a server, he would not do what I told him and just sent me email after email of the time on one PC and the time on his PC.... I eventually just stopped answering his emails

Good grief.

Wu Wei

Alas, those things aren't real time.
I want emergency alerts to a pressure drop.
This would allow me to address the problem before
it reaches the stage of tread separation, sparks,
smoke, & fenders ripped apart.

Your big sissy pansy side is showing

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Alas, those things aren't real time.
I want emergency alerts to a pressure drop.
This would allow me to address the problem before
it reaches the stage of tread separation, sparks,
smoke, & fenders ripped apart.

My 2014 car has alerting tires if the pressure drops. That's saved me. Even an idiot light that shows something is wrong enabled me to look at all 4 and see a nail where a nail should not be.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Your big sissy pansy side is showing

Don't mind the bear. He's that way by having to deal with 2-legged retrogressive primates that have not learned simple lessons in communication such as responding to a question with an answer.

Wu Wei

Don't mind the bear. He's that way by having to deal with 2-legged retrogressive primates that have not learned simple lessons in communication such as responding to a question with an answer.

I am thinking the only solution to that issue is a mauling

oh and for trying to protect @Revoltingest... your overly protective side for big sissy pansies is showing

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
All these pictures of puppies and kittens got me to thinking.

If the alien xenomorph had been brought up in a more loving home, do you think his life could have turned out differently?

Wu Wei

Your Fred Flintstone kind of cars are no
real problem for catastrophic tire failure.

My Fred Flintstone car has STONE for tires...so how the heck would that apply ya uninformed tire pressure whining, skirt wearin', oooo I need me electronic giz wizzy to be safe, you know.....as far as pansies go...your a sissy