• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Time warp...

You are too close to your computer.

Let me explain, i have a theory proven by experience.

I can spent 30 minutes on our computer and i start getting complaints to "get a move on, you've be on that damned computer for 5 hours"

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You are too close to your computer.

Let me explain, i have a theory proven by experience.

I can spent 30 minutes on our computer and i start getting complaints to "get a move on, you've be on that damned computer for 5 hours"

Computer and computer...what is this computer you speak of

Wu Wei

We have 2, a dell and an sgi but the type is irrelevant, if it has a microprocessor then a time warp accompanies it

only 2....pffhhht...hardly worth mentioning...says the guy with 7 or 8 computes, 3 iPad, and 4 iPhones (give or take 1) in the house

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
1950s-advertising-vintage-original-magazine-advertisement-advert-for-DMKPWY.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
only 2....pffhhht...hardly worth mentioning...says the guy with 7 or 8 computes, 3 iPad, and 4 iPhones (give or take 1) in the house

When i worked we had 25 plus 2 at home plus a mainframe... Now it's just 2 plus 7 phones (5 used, 2 spare) and 2 tablets. 4 internet tv boxes that are essential tablets in a different box

Wu Wei

When i worked we had 25 plus 2 at home plus a mainframe... Now it's just 2 plus 7 phones (5 used, 2 spare) and 2 tablets. 4 internet tv boxes that are essential tablets in a different box

I was not counting work..... I have over 100 PCs there,as well as over 100 iPhones, not counting VDI units, Mac, MacBooks and laptops I am responsible for. But only 1 server.... but I don't own those, I am responsible for those and purchased them too, but not with my money. For that matter, 2 of the laptops, 1 iPad and 1 iPhone in my house are technically not mine, they belong to the state.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
According to the Great Mind that is the internet, KFC has become a Christmas tradition in Japan.

But it cannot tell me why a people that predominantly practice Shinto and Buddhism celebrate Christmas.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm well on my way to proving that software that is designed to stream video does a much worse job than a VPN connecting me to a server, using the file explorer to get to the mp4, and running it remotely in 3 out of 4 test cases. The most likely to possibly be worse is opening the file in my browser and playing it that way.