• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
xx.jpg

For the uninitiated
It's a shadow vessel from Babylon 5

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Since I am from the USA I pronounce 'Many' as if I were saying 'Mini'. If you hear me ask "How many?" you may think I am asking how small something is, but I am not.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Out of everything I've learned from listening to Bob & Tom, what still stands out to me is Tim Wilson ranting about how our standards of cleanliness were created by and imposed on us by corporations.
And Here Come the Mummies. There is no hate or disliking of Here Come the Mummies, just love of them and how their super raunchy tunes compel you to boogie.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm trying to put my minister upbringing to use. But this has meant learning about social media things. And it's awkward getting back into this, even if it is to preach against the Bible and leading people away from Jehovah, rather than the original intended plan of promoting the Bible and leading people to that demon of punishment-and-torture obsessed god who acts like a twacked out Santa with his list if who's naughty (everyone) and who's nice (no one).

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
For a change, it's raining here...and here's hoping that it doesn't switch over to ice and snow...

So far today....rain...freezing rain....mist...freezing mist.....just another winter day to be expected in the foothills of the Adirondacks

Picture of things to come.....likely rather soon too

Adirondack-Winter-Vacation-Feature.jpg