• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
25d4afb0403a013a8c4c005056a9545d

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
According to Indiana I am "medically frail."
But I discovered today in California I have "highly complex needs" and qualify for a slew for of things including a case manager, social worker, various other service providers, and a case coordinator to coordinate all this.
In nutshell, I qualify for a me and then some without a heavily bastardized, maliciously twisted and lawsuit provoking misuse of an evaluation exam like they did where I worked.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I use blank posts to put up fencing at nearly 35% of the cost of one with posts. It is 11% effective compared to the standard post-supported fence that is 73% effective at stopping things.

Using percentages in these posts makes it sound like it is correct, but my statistics here are 100% made up. With the exception of this last one, so my statistics are 25% factual.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
You are at least 100 times less likely to fall victim to porpoise attacks and porpoise-related crimes in Kansas than you are in Florida where you are unlikely to be victimized by porpoises also.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Hardly anyone in this country invites bears to parties and holiday gatherings. Is this sending the right message to the animal kingdom? Won't unwanted bears tend to turn to antisocial behavior and violence in response to this sort of discrimination?