• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
well.....she got arrested...apparently having been on bay watch and in Playboy does not give you carte blanche to hit and spit on the elderly....wonder if she would have done that to Hasselhoff?
"She posted a $20,000 bail and is allowed only to fly back home to Los Angeles."

I wonder which airline is willing to take her back to LA, and under what conditions...:D

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
"She posted a $20,000 bail and is allowed only to fly back home to Los Angeles."

I wonder which airline is willing to take her back to LA, and under what conditions...:D

hannibal-lecter-jumpsuit.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
well.....she got arrested...apparently having been on bay watch and in Playboy does not give you carte blanche to hit and spit on the elderly....wonder if she would have done that to Hasselhoff?
I thought it strange that she was unmasked when
she was berating the guy for being unmasked.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Wack or Whack? That is the question.

If Johnny Storm had gained the power of wax instead of fire, would his catch phrase be "Wax On!" instead of "Flame On!"? It would have made him a shoe in for the Karate Kid movies.