• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
@Wu Wei is a mere grizzly bear.
The cave bear (now extinct) weight twice as much.

Well a cave bear was bigger...but I'm not a grizzly...I'm a kodiak.....aka a brown bear....
259-2592674_comparison-of-commonly-found-bears-and-their-sizes.png

Wu Wei

Cave bears were about 3000#.

Yes, they were bigger...I'm only a 1500 pound killing machine. Cave bears were about at the higher end 2500 pounds
At one point you claimed to be a grizzly. I think you're really a somewhat grumpy ***** cat.

I never claimed Grizzly, but many have said Grizzly.... I correct them every time...but it is to be expected from a bunch of BEARIST such s yourself here on RF

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yes, they were bigger...I'm only a 1500 pound killing machine. Cave bears were about at the higher end 2500 pounds

I never claimed Grizzly, but many have said Grizzly.... I correct them every time...but it is to be expected from a bunch of BEARIST such s yourself here on RF
Grizzly...brown bear....you people all look alike.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I don't want to slight any bear however Pandas are more industrious, have a better diet and go home to China after being here for a limited time.....Now the Panda also doesn't speak English. Who would ever teach a bear to talk? They should be ashamed of themself!

Wu Wei

I don't want to slight any bear however Pandas are more industrious, have a better diet and go home to China after being here for a limited time.....Now the Panda also doesn't speak English. Who would ever teach a bear to talk? They should be ashamed of themself!

Correct, Pandas speak Mandarin

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
BEARIST!!!!!!!!
Well, you ursi just vary between coming in small, medium, large, and super sized sizes. You hibernate or take a ton of naps, eat honey and steal picnic baskets, and poke your noise around where it doesn't belong.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

If I had time, which I don't, and interest which I have almost none of, I'd do some searching to try to prove you wrong.

But instead I'll just write "whatever"

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I didn't want to say anything in front of ,you know who (da bear).It's all over the grape vine Wu Wei may be a runaway bear. He could be 'Mr Big' in a cream cheese smuggling caper. He does act like he over dosed on bee hives.

Last edited: