• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Where I reside, it is currently 30 degrees Fahrenheit (-1.1 Celsius), and the neighbors next door have been outside for five hours now in their backyard listening to country music and talking loudly.
Portland,Maine...2 degrees ,F...Buffalo,NY...26 degrees F........Woodbury,NJ....12 degrees F
@mangalavara, where is your bathing suit?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Where I reside, it is currently 30 degrees Fahrenheit (-1.1 Celsius), and the neighbors next door have been outside for five hours now in their backyard listening to country music and talking loudly.
30 doesn't happen here. We'd die.
But once it warms up the neighbors here play mariachi.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Supposed Sposed to only go down to 8F tonite.
Eat yer heart out, Booboo.

Well HA!! We are now up to rather balmy 1 degree Fahrenheit...and WE have a snow storm on the way.....likely 6 to 12 inches of snow...before it changes over to freezing rain, sleet and rain..... now I know you're jealous, but you will just have to deal with it.

oh and I fixed that for you too

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well HA!! We are now up to rather balmy 1 degree Fahrenheit...and WE have a snow storm on the way.....likely 6 to 12 inches of snow...before it changes over to freezing rain, sleet and rain..... now I know you're jealous, but you will just have to deal with it.

oh and I fixed that for you too
12F & sunny here.
Hah!
Revoltistan is so much better than your NYC.

Wu Wei

12F & sunny here.
Hah!
Revoltistan is so much better than your NYC.

I'm not in NYC.... I'm in the Southern Adirondacks of NYS.... which is almost 200 miles from NYC... and your jealousy of our exquisite Winter Weather is showing... I mean you're so jealous that you have to look to NYC to try and make yourself feel better about not having our GREAT winter weather... here...almost 200 miles north of NYC... and it is very likely we here in REAL upstate NY dislike NYC more than you poor, weather challenged, Revoltingistanians do

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm not in NYC.... I'm in the Southern Adirondacks of NYS.... which is almost 200 miles from NYC... and your jealousy of our exquisite Winter Weather is showing... I mean you're so jealous that you have to look to NYC to try and make yourself feel better about not having our GREAT winter weather... here...almost 200 miles north of NYC... and it is very likely we here in REAL upstate NY dislike NYC more than you poor, weather challenged, Revoltingistanians do
You're a New Yawk sophisticate.
I have proof!
OIP.0ygaQoNULIcPEcTnRXDxnQHaJ3

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You're the same age as my mom. You apparently got all that hippy stuff she was born without.

Thie IS the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. But we never realized the "long and winding road" that life would take us on. At least I never did.

Wu Wei

You're a New York Yawk sophisticate.
I have proof!
OIP.0ygaQoNULIcPEcTnRXDxnQHaJ3

Fixed that for you...or were you trying to imitate a Boston accent while saying New York for some strange weird and bizzare Revoltistanian reason......and yup....I am a sophisticated New Yorker..... but not New York City....the 2 are very VERY different. New York City and New York State have roughly as much in common as Michiganisan and Californiastan

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Fixed that for you...and yup....I am a sophisticated New Yorker..... but not New York City....the 2 are very VERY different. New York City and New York State have roughly as much in common as Michiganisan and Californiastan
Thou sure doth protest muchly
about your NYC residency.

Wu Wei

Stating facts is protesting!?...... so it is some strange weird and bizzare Revoltistanian thing... oh and I added to the original post a bit.... or is it that you are actually a Califoniastanian

Wu Wei

temperature right now is 18 time warmer than it was this morning...it is now 18F

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I recently came up with a new device. And I really need an instruction manual on all the how tos with this, including that promoting part amd who to go to for stuff like this.
True story, I came up with ideas for a few things years before they were in stores. I could be making money off these things, but they only teach you how to do work in school.