• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm not sure what this means.
But FYI, Trump was a big promoter of vaccine
development, & he is also vaccinated.
Perhaps bleached too.

So one good thing from the stopped clock excuses all the rest? You're tempting me to go on a rant which I don't need and you don't want.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Kool Aid would make it Yummier!@Revoltingest

Product type Drink mix
0418f54fa771c63fe06e50e2749e87e2.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So one good thing from the stopped clock excuses all the rest? You're tempting me to go on a rant which I don't need and you don't want.
Down, boy!
Down.
OIP.Pooq1RWx2-HtvQYuqU6uwAHaE7

Why presume anything is being excused?
What's so fun about this is that his anti-vax
supporters now boo him. You should be
thrilled at this loss of support....he's too
pro-science for them.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Down, boy!
Down.
OIP.Pooq1RWx2-HtvQYuqU6uwAHaE7

Why presume anything is being excused?
What's so fun about this is that his anti-vax
supporters now boo him. You should be
thrilled at this loss of support....he's too
pro-science for them.

A few of the fascist Trump cult members boo him, but the cult is still intact as Linseed Gray-ham illustrates by his slavish butt and ring kissing.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Our Pup is no smuck!.....Dog,@sunrise, will spit you out faster than you can say 'uncle'. (does any kid still say 'uncle'?)

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Does one person expressing histrionic
feelings always characterize the whole?
If so, I have some fun examples awaiting.
It is the video they made, and definitely is their views and what they condone. And it's not teaching this mom better ways to cope, it's putting a sympathetic light on the ***** when says in front of her child she's sometimes thought of driving off a bridge with her kid in the car. Something like that has no proper place in such a video.
And I'm still trying to find more, but the links are overwhelming of one of the several parents who killed their autistic child last year and articles of outrage that people side with these murderous wankers and have the gaul to say they were loving, had big hearts, and make the story more about the killer than victim.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It is the video they made, and definitely is their views and what they condone. And it's not teaching this mom better ways to cope, it's putting a sympathetic light on the ***** when says in front of her child she's sometimes thought of driving off a bridge with her kid in the car. Something like that has no proper place in such a video.
And I'm still trying to find more, but the links are overwhelming of one of the several parents who killed their autistic child last year and articles of outrage that people side with these murderous wankers and have the gaul to say they were loving, had big hearts, and make the story more about the killer than victim.
It strikes me as rather extreme over-generalization.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
A few of the fascist Trump cult members boo him, but the cult is still intact as Linseed Gray-ham illustrates by his slavish butt and ring kissing.
He's been booed by the audience at large on multiple occasions now for encouraging people to get vaxxed and telling them he's fully vaxxed.
It seems a vaccine is what finally is breaking their support of him. And I suppose out of everything I'm not surprised they turn on Trump when he does the right thing. It certainly wasn't anything unethical, immoral, immature, unacceptable for a president, and illegal and borderline illegal.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
He's been booed by the audience at large on multiple occasions now for encouraging people to get vaxxed and telling them he's fully vaxxed.
It seems a vaccine is what finally is breaking their support of him. And I suppose out of everything I'm not surprised they turn on Trump when he does the right thing. It certainly wasn't anything unethical, immoral, immature, unacceptable for a president, and illegal and borderline illegal.
Uh oh...be careful.
Pointing that out might get you accused of "excusing" his other acts.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Not the case in the United States for a group of French and Swiss cheese-makers in the area surrounding Gruyeres, who attempted to get the term "gruyere" trademarked. After the the U.S. Dairy Export Council opposed the mark, and the USPTO somehow got this right for once and rejected the application over the term being generic, the Interprofession Du Gruyere and Syndicat Interprofessionel du Gruyere took the matter to the Eastern District of Virginia courts only to find the judge there has ruled against it too.

US Court To Gruyere Cheese People: No, You Can't Ban People From Calling Their Cheese Gruyere If They Aren't Your Neighbors

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
The often used term, "Strange as a Revoltistanian Rose" has been embossed on the new 8 ct. coin that is replacing the one cent penny due to inflation.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Durian

A bunch of durian

I thought you meant 'someone' was 'Dorian' Grey, his evil appearance hides in a portrait hidden in a secret room.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Durian

A bunch of durian

I thought you meant 'someone' was 'Dorian' Grey, his evil appearance hides in a portrait hidden in a secret room.

Durian..... not the best smelling thing in the jungle....stinks so much it is even banned in Revoltingstien...no wait....possibly its their air freshener..... I'll have to wait for @Revoltingest to clarify.... I get confused between the corpse flower and the Durian when it comes to Revoltingstien, what is banned and what is air freshener