• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Chuck Norris has taken to wearing Depends whenever
he thinks he might encounter The Red Death.
He has to knowing he has to be ready to hear "tick, tock, tick, tock" or an oncoming train coming to deliver Chucky's arse to Bruce for another stomping.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I do realize this is all just trying to goad me into this silly Chuck Norris versus a cartoon thingy...and dead guys.... but since it is so bloody ridiculous.... I'll just sit back and you folks spin your wheels in frustration

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
FWq2qqxWQAYJe1H.jpg

Shadow Wolf

I do realize this is all just trying to goad me into this silly Chuck Norris versus a cartoon thingy...and dead guys.... but since it is so bloody ridiculous.... I'll just sit back and you folks spin your wheels in frustration
The reason Chucky is even still alive because he is terrified of getting thoroughly trashed, beaten and battered again by Bruce in the afterlife.

Shadow Wolf

I found some old BB guns. I learned shooting a rifle after you've grown boobs takes a bit of adjusting in form.
And then I rediscovered that calmness that comes with the focus of shooting.

Shadow Wolf

I guess it depends on what they're shooting at. Considering how reckless they are behind the wheel of a car.
I assume shooting at the person shooting fireworks. But that's none of my concern. A cat does what a cat does, cats will be cats, and they haven't forgotten their status as gods.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I do realize this is all just trying to goad me into this silly Chuck Norris versus a cartoon thingy...and dead guys.r... but since it is so bloody ridiculous.... I'll just sit back and you folks spin your wheels in frustration
Do not even try to put the best athletic martial artist in history to the test.....man-2584823_640.png

Shadow Wolf

The Best Route To Hit All Of The Springfield Towns In The US

1002050902-photo-u1-84680.jpg
I would adjust the Eastern route and keep going south, then west as it does, up to Illinois then do the back tracking to Tennessee, up North as it does, and then to Michigan.
The starting point being West there is also a better route that would end closer to home.