• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
A certain percentage of my interaction with my wife is like this:

291634096_2279300955564833_3568772784562064810_n.jpg
Looks like an autistic interpretation compared to how a normie views it.

Shadow Wolf

I think the thing that bothers me most about the last Matrix movie is it let bodily autonomy and consent become so sacred that it apparently takes precedence over even good friends helping each other out. Like my best friend and I, if either of us were in that situation we could trust the other to just rip us out of the Matrix kicking and screaming if need be, with consent and choice being entirely thrown out the window but with a big huge thanks of appreciation when it's done. That's why we're such good and close friends. But we aren't lovers like Neo and Trinity. So what the hell?:confused:

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I think the thing that bothers me most about the last Matrix movie is it let bodily autonomy and consent become so sacred that it apparently takes precedence over even good friends helping each other out. Like my best friend and I, if either of us were in that situation we could trust the other to just rip us out of the Matrix kicking and screaming if need be, with consent and choice being entirely thrown out the window but with a big huge thanks of appreciation when it's done. That's why we're such good and close friends. But we aren't lovers like Neo and Trinity. So what the hell?:confused:
Right..."good and close friends" until there's just one slice of pizza left..

Shadow Wolf

After my "eye tests" I conducted today, I can definitely say my left eye is way better, screw everyone who tried to make me shoot right handed as a kid.
But it was actually rather enjoyable, shooting at a target (the cap sitting on top of a soda bottle, in this case) that you sometimes mistake for the sight sitting at the end of the barrel because they're both just a blur. It forces one to slow down, take the necessary time, and be fully present. And nice to say that at 18-20 feet, without my contacts I still managed to shoot off most of the cap. Or at least the plastic circle just underneath it before I fine tuned the aiming and started hitting the cap. Which I found may or may not plant inside the cap and deposit in the bottle or may or may not ricochet off the cap with the number pumps I was using.
I also discovered, after all these years, it's actually spelled Crosman, with one s.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
After my "eye tests" I conducted today, I can definitely say my left eye is way better, screw everyone who tried to make me shoot right handed as a kid.
But it was actually rather enjoyable, shooting at a target (the cap sitting on top of a soda bottle, in this case) that you sometimes mistake for the sight sitting at the end of the barrel because they're both just a blur. It forces one to slow down, take the necessary time, and be fully present. And nice to say that at 18-20 feet, without my contacts I still managed to shoot off most of the cap. Or at least the plastic circle just underneath it before I fine tuned the aiming and started hitting the cap. Which I found may or may not plant inside the cap and deposit in the bottle or may or may not ricochet off the cap with the number pumps I was using.
I also discovered, after all these years, it's actually spelled Crosman, with one s.
Bummer....right handed but left eye dominent.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Bummer....right handed but left eye dominent.
There is a solution for the left eye dominance....always use a mirror in a real life shoot out.. Just get your competition to also agree to turn around and use a mirror........

Last edited: