• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
97e82dcfdf7c20068d7a117ed6d365ee--chicken-art-chicken-humor.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The ****ing idiots around me want to give people PTSD - the explosions were the worst ever.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Did you American guys and guyesses have a good day yesterday.

I see @sun rise, like much of the rest of the animal kingdom was traumatised.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

I wanted a drone to spot the terrorists and an AR47 to persuade them to go to Ukraine if they wanted to blow things up and feel like they were in a war zone.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I had a day off from work, which is nice. The fireworks don't really carry the same fascination for me as when I was younger. The date itself is not really that important, at least in terms of celebrating the country's "birthday." Did it really start on July 4, 1776, or did it start in the previous year when hostilities began? Or maybe our true birth is when the hostilities ended and our independence was recognized? Maybe it happened much earlier.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Things were surprisingly mild over here for 4th of July. Apparently all the crazy stuff happened over in Chicago land (which I don't live in).

Our house shook the booms were so close and so loud. A canine tranquilizer worked to moderate the reaction but did not eliminate it.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Borborygmi “gurgling sounds in the intestines” is the plural of borborygmus, which indicates a single gurgling sound.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm a little more awake from last night's trauma but not sufficiently clear-eyed to do serious head's down productive stuff.