• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I preferred to use it over Photoshop in the studio. It was far easier to learn than Photoshop and faster at doing basic tasks. And as a bonus, it's free

We still use it now.
Of course you picked the simpler one....kinda why ya tolerate me.....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
At least you won...
It was the steaks that were the winner, getting a proper treatment of being well pat down dry and thoroughly seasoned the night before. And after their spa treatment they got a good searing over direct heat and then were left to relax and stay mellowed out over indirect heat. They were saved from abuse and thanked the tongues of my nephew and myself profusely.

Shadow Wolf

Yup. Powerful stuff but who needs it all?
Those who want to have @Wu Wei and @Revoltingest to have a drawn out, bloody, nasty fight and then literally licking each other's wounds to make up for it when they think everyone has left.
It's also great for those who wish to fight themselves à la Highlander, complete with beheading.
Gimp is nice, but it's a child's magic hat kit next to the wizardry that is Adobe Suite. And speaking of wizardry, how about we say abbra kaddabra and give @sun rise the mew of a kitten, a Bob Marley poodle dew and turn his fur green with hints of purple and orange, make him the size of Godzilla (one of the smaller ones so he can get through the city streets), turn his dander into cannabis, and call him Sunny the Big Green Dog.

Shadow Wolf

haha....I doubt me in a slip would earn Treats.....Sleep well
That's when you aim for getting treats from him making you stop.
Like me. If I were a prostitute I would be the world's worst, but I'd make a lot of from "please stop this awkward embarrassment" payments.:cool:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
When you're on the BBC, & millions are watching,
including your parents & former teachers in school,
be very careful to hide some items sitting on your
bookshelf in the background
The photo's title is....
Where's Waldo Dildo
dildo-was-spotted-yvette-amoss-place-during-live-show.png