• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I ate toast
trophy-153395_640.png

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Lunch is done..... corn on the cob, show peas, avocado toast, and half a peanut butter sandwich....

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Wow. There's a lot of catching up to do here on the forums. I go away and so much happens. I've got to find a pause button for you guys. :p

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Wow. There's a lot of catching up to do here on the forums. I go away and so much happens. I've got to find a pause button for you guys. :p

Things have been busy on the forums lately. And unfortunately, it's not just quantity either, as I've even noticed a lot more walls of text lately - though some of them are pretty informative, too.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I kind of like Windows 11, now, though I feel it takes up too much RAM. But I'm far from ready for an announcement of Windows 12. ChromeOS can be good if you get one that also supports Android apps.
I think most Chromebooks beyond the cheapest support Android apps as well as linux but imperfectly in my experience - mostly related to window sizes.