• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't see how anyone lives in Arizona. Super hot summers and winters so bad you can only call them bs after those hot summers. At least here though it does get hot (but not as hot) winter is basically non-existent.

It grows on you after a while.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Catfish is at worst, muddy tasting.
At its best, bland.
Taste must be added to this tofu-like fish.
You haven't had good catfish. I can tell you where to get the best catfish next time you're around Peru (though it's in Kokomo as I've heard the Peru location has closed). And go on an empty stomach because it's massive portions, and it's Soul Food so you may also need some artery uncloggers as it's equally bad for as it is "When Harry met Sally" on your tongue.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You haven't had good catfish. I can tell you where to get the best catfish next time you're around Peru (though it's in Kokomo as I've heard the Peru location has closed). And go on an empty stomach because it's massive portions, and it's Soul Food so you may also need some artery uncloggers as it's equally bad for as it is "When Harry met Sally" on your tongue.
I don't trust your taste.
You like catfish, but loathe anchovies.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
3c8wno.jpg