• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Work stuff...you retireees wouldn't know about this

How many times must I tell the same people no
How many times must I explain tie the same people why it is no
How many times must the same people ask the same questions...only to be told no
How many times must I endure them saying we understand....then asking for the same exact thing again

This started before I got to my office and is still going on...so you know what
I'm going to shut off my iPhone..... and go home

TTFN

Before retirement: chop wood with a dull axe and carry water in a leaky bucket.
After retirement: chop wood with a dull axe and carry water in a leaky bucket.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Before retirement: chop wood with a dull axe and carry water in a leaky bucket.
After retirement: chop wood with a dull axe and carry water in a leaky bucket.

You really need to sharpen that axe and buy a new bucket

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
If I were to fully manifest "wu wei", action would be effortless no matter the sharpness of the axe...

but still does not mean no action..... but if you want to keep on chopping away with an old dull axe and carrying water in a leaky bucket...... enjoy

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
but still does not mean no action..... but if you want to keep on chopping away with an old dull axe and carrying water in a leaky bucket...... enjoy
bear-2017935_640.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
When life dulls my axe and bores holes in my bucket, what choice do I have outside of perhaps chopping my bucket to bits with my dull axe and throwing the axe handle into the fire and smelting the blade into a hammer.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It could get up to 114° tomorrow, possibly 118° in Yuma.

We've been having fun all summer long.

A little too short on rain, though. Maybe this weekend, if we're lucky. A 37% chance on Saturday and a 52% chance on Sunday. Those aren't bad odds, but it changes from day to day.

Sometimes the rain evaporates before it even hits the ground.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

A little too short on rain, though. Maybe this weekend, if we're lucky. A 37% chance on Saturday and a 52% chance on Sunday. Those aren't bad odds, but it changes from day to day.

Any higher temps and eggs brought from the car to the house will be hard boiled before you get them in the door.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

I don't see how anyone lives in Arizona. Super hot summers and winters so bad you can only call them bs after those hot summers. At least here though it does get hot (but not as hot) winter is basically non-existent.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member

I won't joke about your environment.....hope rain will be plentiful...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Though I was enjoying some cheesy, corny fun watching the show Bas.tard on Netflix, because it's a bunch of metal and D&D references and a main character who is so arrogant he makes Axle Rose look extremely pious and humble. But I ended up hating the show because I hate things that end on the climax or falling action and don't have an actual ending.