• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Temperatures - Fahrenheit
Yesterday 97
Today 95
Friday 97
Saturday 98
Sunday 99

All with high humidity

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I hate when I see a thread I have stuff to contribute, want to contribute, or even just ask a question, and I can't because of lacking the privileges to post in it. Like the Pagan thread about discrimination. I never knew religious-based discrimination until after I left the Church and became a Pagan. It wasn't coming from the world hating me for being a Christian, as the Church and Bible teach, but it was Christians who first taught me that unpleasantry.
I'm bugged by the DIR system sometimes and the current one has a few tiny DIRs and two massive ones combining multiple religions. I've asked for a change but nada upon nada.

Wu Wei

I have worked with someone for almost a year..... been ordering personal electronic for our users from them for almost a year. I work for the state and they work for the state..... all of a suddenly today they forgot I was state and started talking to me like I was corporation.....I have corrected their confusion....but MAN are things getting weird around here these days

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I have worked with someone for almost a year..... been ordering personal electronic for our users from them for almost a year. I work for the state and they work for the state..... all of a suddenly today they forgot I was state and started talking to me like I was corporation.....I have corrected their confusion....but MAN are things getting weird around here these days
I can relate

comedy-pet-photography-awards-2022-2-62d8f5f9459ad__880.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I had a wonderful pizza in Germany....
Thin crust, ample tomato sauce, minimal cheese, olives, anchovies.
A proper pizza to me isn't those heavy casserole monstrosities
covered in flavorless mozzarella, typically called "deep dish",
"Chicago style", or "Detroit style". Ugh.
A good pizza does need more than mozzarella. Cheddar, asiago, parmesan, feta, jack, colby, muenster, gouda; a good cheesy cheese pizza doesn't need any toppings (but hot sauce make it all the better).

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My lunch is flowing through my digestive tract and will emerge worse for wear in a day or two.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A good pizza does need more than mozzarella. Cheddar, asiago, parmesan, feta, jack, colby, muenster, gouda; a good cheesy cheese pizza doesn't need any toppings (but hot sauce make it all the better).
Toppings are essential.
Feta, anchovies, olives, mushrooms are the basics.
Ham & pineapple are good too.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm picky about it. The crust must be crunchy, it must have several representatives of cheesekind on it, and I'd prefer it with a blob of sauce on top of the slice.
This means the "true" Deep Dish (Pizza Hut's creation) is garbage.
When even this gruff groundskeeper is a relative
food snob, you just know you're a philistine.

Wu Wei

Mushroom or vegetable pizza....that is all.... ok I'd take it with sausage too.... but only under protest....NO PINEAPPLE!!! that would be BLASPHEME

Wu Wei

You know...people pay money to go sit in a sauna..... I can get that same experience for free..just by walking outside

Wu Wei

Mushroom pizza....that is all
I'm picky about it. The crust must be crunchy, it must have several representatives of cheesekind on it, and I'd prefer it with a blob of sauce on top of the slice.
This means the "true" Deep Dish (Pizza Hut's creation) is garbage.

Use to get a fairly decent deep dish pizza at Unos...but they are mostly gone now