• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Mummy in your tummy?
Are you my mummy?
FA687E810FE055D378178020D247C769BA02EFC1

Shadow Wolf

The "Old World" pepperoni pizza Little Ceasars has now is pretty good. Well, at least when there is a bite of the pepperoni on it. Other than that it's still Little [quality[ Ceasars.

Shadow Wolf

I hate when I see a thread I have stuff to contribute, want to contribute, or even just ask a question, and I can't because of lacking the privileges to post in it. Like the Pagan thread about discrimination. I never knew religious-based discrimination until after I left the Church and became a Pagan. It wasn't coming from the world hating me for being a Christian, as the Church and Bible teach, but it was Christians who first taught me that unpleasantry.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I hate when I see a thread I have stuff to contribute, want to contribute, or even just ask a question, and I can't because of lacking the privileges to post in it. Like the Pagan thread about discrimination. I never knew religious-based discrimination until after I left the Church and became a Pagan. It wasn't coming from the world hating me for being a Christian, as the Church and Bible teach, but it was Christians who first taught me that unpleasantry.

I can relate to that.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Pizza is no weakness. It is a sign of having a tongue in good working order, and helps prevent you from becoming a bear like @Wu Wei (he's secretly jealous of @Revoltingest bacon habit).
I had a wonderful pizza in Germany....
Thin crust, ample tomato sauce, minimal cheese, olives, anchovies.
A proper pizza to me isn't those heavy casserole monstrosities
covered in flavorless mozzarella, typically called "deep dish",
"Chicago style", or "Detroit style". Ugh.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Pizza is no weakness. It is a sign of having a tongue in good working order, and helps prevent you from becoming a bear like @Wu Wei (he's secretly jealous of @Revoltingest bacon habit).

Actually I'm not jealous of anything bacon...it is a foul vile scourge on humanity .... But I do like pizza...just can't seem to eat any at the moment.....