• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm pissed off because the dinning room smells like a ****ing ash tray because my ***** *** inconsiderate sister not only leaves the door open for all the bugs to get in she sits on a chair next to it and smokes cigarette after cigarette.
What's the point of smoking outside if you're blowing all the smoke indoors?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Car wreck/driving history reports have got to change. Like Geico, and many others, erroneously saying I've had five wrecks. No, I haven't, not recently, not all my wrecks combined. Road debris killing your radiator and a failing gasket are not wrecks and not reason to be showing up like that.
A wreck that wasn't even my fault? My insurance won't go down till it's been three years since that.
The wreck where I tboned someone? My car then was green but the smear left of the guys car was blue, so it's not like I wasn't paying attention, there was just a Suburban or whatever obstructing my view and both the witness and cop said it was just a bad spot to be in and would have happened to anyone. Why doesn't that count for anything?