• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Anchovies!
main-qimg-c620d55bd8ce9e8ad0ecabb5e97d93d4

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Work stuff...you retireees wouldn't know about this

How many times must I tell the same people no
How many times must I explain tie the same people why it is no
How many times must the same people ask the same questions...only to be told no
How many times must I endure them saying we understand....then asking for the same exact thing again

This started before I got to my office and is still going on...so you know what
I'm going to shut off my iPhone..... and go home

TTFN

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm kind of frustrated with my nephew. Not really, but he showed me these different websites, including Facebook market place, where I can get a car and it's put my in a position of easier and probably cheaper now fighting against stubborn pride that has demanded my car will live again.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I don't want to interrupt the holy family but........I'm waiting for a tuna salad to make its way onto my table.....

Shadow Wolf

I am perplexed that I haven't heard back from especially this one temp agency I applied for. Everyone is hiring, I have what they need, but I've gotten nothing.

Shadow Wolf

I wonder how hard it would be to get a job with upfront honesty I wouldn't be there very long, would need an entire week off at some point in the not too distant and hopefully near future, and then I'm on to better things?