• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
49d28840-ef42-49c1-8495-33b3aeebe47c.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm still debating if I should be honest with potential employers that it is my intent to not be there long. I didn't want to continue my history of making myself unrehirable, especially when it may actually happen I get treated right, but this no income thing is really sucking.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm still debating if I should be honest with potential employers that it is my intent to not be there long. I didn't want to continue my history of making myself unrehirable, especially when it may actually happen I get treated right, but this no income thing is really sucking.
Honesty in things that matter is the best policy.

Shadow Wolf

Honesty in things that matter is the best policy.
I hope, especially since Autozone and O'Reilly are well within walking distance and they don't really have to train for much more than the finer points of their computer system. Autozone especially since I get just about everything but parts from there.

Shadow Wolf

Autozone and O'Reilly don't sell pizza and it's my once -a -month pizza night......
I'd rather be broke than work food service again. The only stipulation that would ever make me even consider it would be being allowed to verbally lash out at anyone who gets crappy with me.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'd rather be broke than work food service again. The only stipulation that would ever make me even consider it would be being allowed to verbally lash out at anyone who gets crappy with me.

The first job I ever had was working at a hotel, cooking breakfast. I think I lasted about two months. I kept burning my hands and burning the toast. But at least I never burned the bacon.

Shadow Wolf

The first job I ever had was working at a hotel, cooking breakfast. I think I lasted about two months. I kept burning my hands and burning the toast. But at least I never burned the bacon.
First job I had was McDonalds, and all they ever worked me was lunch rush doing all the cooking on my own. This meant I was basically a faucet of sweat flooding the grills and fryer grease.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
First job I had was McDonalds, and all they ever worked me was lunch rush doing all the cooking on my own. This meant I was basically a faucet of sweat flooding the grills and fryer grease.

I applied at a McDonald's after the hotel job, but they didn't hire me. I guess they didn't think I was worthy enough to work at the Golden Arches. They turned me down at Wendy's and KFC, too. It seems that you have to know the right people to get your foot in the door to work at these places.

Shadow Wolf

I applied at a McDonald's after the hotel job, but they didn't hire me. I guess they didn't think I was worthy enough to work at the Golden Arches. They turned me down at Wendy's and KFC, too. It seems that you have to know the right people to get your foot in the door to work at these places.
Everyone I've held I had someone on the inside.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

You should explore contracting if at all possible. That's a natural place for those who want a temporary gig.