• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You should explore contracting if at all possible. That's a natural place for those who want a temporary gig.
I am very much open to ideas for this as my reliable transportation for the time being is primarily my feet.
And I HATE what I consider regular employment.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
With this new level of religious freedom I should demand my right, as a Satanist, to be left alone and being free of dickweed bosses barking at me and breathing down my back so long as I do my job. This "boss" is not my superior and must realize my respect is earned and never freely given, with an upfront rule that if I am lied to or cheated out of money or asked to casually do something illegal my bad side is very likely to come out.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
in the last 15 minutes....been looking on line...on 3 different forums..... and to be honest...I've had enough already.......
tigger-ttyl.gif

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
With this new level of religious freedom I should demand my right, as a Satanist, to be left alone and being free of dickweed bosses barking at me and breathing down my back so long as I do my job. This "boss" is not my superior and must realize my respect is earned and never freely given, with an upfront rule that if I am lied to or cheated out of money or asked to casually do something illegal my bad side is very likely to come out.
With that winning attitude, you should
be able to easily find & keep a good job.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
in the last 15 minutes....been looking on line...on 3 different forums..... and to be honest...I've had enough already.......
tigger-ttyl.gif

It's your own fault for not focusing on RF and ignoring the others. Going to many is like S&M with no safe word.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I'd rather be broke than work food service again. The only stipulation that would ever make me even consider it would be being allowed to verbally lash out at anyone who gets crappy with me.
Granddaughter is a pianist and really quick on cash register but refuses to work register because of bullcrap from customers..Target
But bears have bigger teeth than horses.... and claws instead of hooves.... and it is still enough to outrun a human
Your bear already swollowed you, hasn't it........?

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I am very much open to ideas for this as my reliable transportation for the time being is primarily my feet.
And I HATE what I consider regular employment.
Unfortunately, regular employment is the only way to get raises and since no one starts with high wages, the employee has to submit to the present formula for making more dinero.......and there are pension considerations...