• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
8b39f1db170c7b2d25c65c9084de06f8.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Senior-man-with-peg-on-nose.jpg
Man who 'hasn't stopped farting for five years' sues food stall for £200k over ham roll - Daily Star

A dad is suing a food stall for £200,000 as he claims he hasn't stopped farting since heating a ham sandwich five years ago.

Tyrone Prades, 46, bought the sandwich in December 2017 during a visit to the Birmingham Christmas market with his wife and kids.

His lawyers told the High Court that he suffered stomach cramps, fever, vomiting and diarrhoea within hours eating it.

He claims to have been bedridden for five weeks with salmonella.

The lawyers added that Prades has had regular and uncontrollable flatulence ever since, embarrassing him in public and waking him up at night.

While I've been mostly aware of the differences between U.S. spellings of words and British spellings, I had never seen the British spelling "diarrhoea."

Of course, I never could quite get the American spelling right either. But no matter how one spells it, it's not a fun thing to get.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
View attachment 64790 Man who 'hasn't stopped farting for five years' sues food stall for £200k over ham roll - Daily Star

While I've been mostly aware of the differences between U.S. spellings of words and British spellings, I had never seen the British spelling "diarrhoea."

Of course, I never could quite get the American spelling right either. But no matter how one spells it, it's not a fun thing to get.
I just learned last night English added an a to end of Valhall.