• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
294724777_147263557956048_3034765192174182851_n.jpg

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Seems that article has just been updated to say it's true, if you check the link again.
Nothing like an ice-cold treat.....
  • With its major tributary, the North Klondike, it rises in the Ogilvie Mountains and flows westward for 100 miles (160 km) to join the Yukon at Dawson, the river’s historic settlement. The Klondike became famous in 1896 with the discovery of gold in Bonanza Creek and other small tributaries.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I am, seriously and no joke, under doctor's orders to masturbate more often. Apparently it's not good for everything to just sit down there and not go anywhere.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I am, seriously and no joke, under doctor's orders to masturbate more often. Apparently it's not good for everything to just sit down there and not go anywhere.
Ha...... the wrong forum but anyway,been there done that..I had to ask a doctor about the subject , he called the condition, blue *****......many long years ago

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Ha...... the wrong forum but anyway,been there done that..I had to ask a doctor about the subject , he called the condition, blue *****......many long years ago
I didn't see it as being too sexual or erotic. Just another way to neglect self care.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Watch: Sewer cleaning project in Iowa causes toilets to overflow - UPI.com

July 25 (UPI) -- Residents of an Iowa city said maintenance being performed on the municipality's sanitary sewers is having an unusual side-effect -- causing their toilets to overflow.

Locals in Johnston said their toilets have been overflowing in recent days as a result of the work being performed on the city's sewers.

"If I didn't have the toilet seat down it probably would have shot out," Amy Darling-Harding told KCCI-TV. "It was that much pressure and it was a humming noise."

The city said on its website that residents should keep toilet lids closed while not in use.

"Have you experienced water splashing out of your toilets recently? The splashing water is caused by the water cleaning system used during sanitary sewer maintenance. The water cleaning system creates increased air pressure within the sewer piping, causing water to sputter out of toilets," the city said.

The sewer work is expected to take a few weeks to complete.

2g5mzo.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
5f0c8ba4060db2d7188bc4837d28ce27--brown-bears-wildlife-photography.jpg

Step one of my evil and diabolical plan to destroy @Revoltingest 's beloved Revoltinstan complete...got them to discontinue Choco Tacos...now....on to ridding the world of Bacon

gg0x6iqez5881.jpg