• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
iCehaIXAbelUlI1kWVE_NBLHb-83yasr3XICwX-r0x8.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Watching a shark week show..... for once... I think one of these guys.... has a brain and a bit of common sense.... he decided ti was to dangerous to climb in the water during a Tiger Shark feeding frenzy.... of course he came to this conclusion only after he did it once and got scared and got the heck back on the boat....

23704584.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Watching a shark week show..... for once... I think one of these guys.... has a brain and a bit of common sense.... he decided ti was to dangerous to climb in the water during a Tiger Shark feeding frenzy.... of course he came to this conclusion only after he did it once and got scared and got the heck back on the boat....

23704584.gif
I watched this video of a guy going spear fishing, and as soon as he got to the reef there was this great white right next to him. He screamed as the shark swam away, and screamed some more when he saw it coming back.
I think in that case I would have taken no chances and stabbed it the first time I saw it. Especially as it did follow the guy back to the boat.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I watched this video of a guy going spear fishing, and as soon as he got to the reef there was this great white right next to him. He screamed as the shark swam away, and screamed some more when he saw it coming back.
I think in that case I would have taken no chances and stabbed it the first time I saw it. Especially as it did follow the guy back to the boat.
Same excuse when you plunged your dagger into my backside.........

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Use better judgment and not make a religious reference.....I will not make a religious reference!

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Not that I disagree.... but we all know how into stabbing you are

giphy.gif

Wu Wei

Shark is tasty

OH...so you are into eating shark fin soup.... the thing many shark scientists say is cruel, wrong and evil..... NOW I see your true colors.... you hate the non human inhabitants of the planet.... you probably support killing lions and beating baby seals too....

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
OH...so you are into eating shark fin soup.... the thing many shark scientists say is cruel, wrong and evil..... NOW I see your true colors.... you hate the non human inhabitants of the planet.... you probably support killing lions and beating baby seals too....
Do baby seals come with a gasket?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I said "shark" not "shark fin soup" dum-dum. I meant shark as in the actual fish itself.