• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I fixed your avatar.
This looks much more appropriate for your persona.
61dl3tsz9v341.jpg

pointing-weird-individual.gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
More "racist" names for diseases....
Lyme Disease, Marburg Virus, Rocky Mountain Spotted
Fever, Ebola, West Nile Virus, Guinea Worm, Middle
East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), German Measles,
Spanish Flu, Norovirus, Zika Fever, Japanese Encephalitis,
Lasa Fever, Legionnaire's Disease.

Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever? I can see how some of these might be construed as such, but not all of them.

Wu Wei

Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever? I can see how some of these might be construed as such, but not all of them.

I had Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever.... I never thought it was a racist name nor did it make me a racist...... but I did not know I had it, until long after I had it....they figured it out because I had the antibodies for it....and as the infection control Doc who discovered this told me...... "Most people who get Rocky Mountain Spotted fever, an go untreated, die....congratulations, you lived"

Wu Wei

More "racist" names for diseases....
Lyme Disease, Marburg Virus, Rocky Mountain Spotted
Fever, Ebola, West Nile Virus, Guinea Worm, Middle
East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), German Measles,
Spanish Flu, Norovirus, Zika Fever, Japanese Encephalitis,
Lasa Fever, Legionnaire's Disease.

Although I don't get how all hose are racist......You forgot the Spanish Flu......

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
27 Times The Simpsons’ Fans Noticed Small Details In The Show And Created Whole Theories About Homer

#27 Homer And His Family Are Furry
rat-6256d84a35450__700.jpg

People in the Simpsons universe have a very distinct shade of yellow as their skin color. Maggie, Lisa and Bart also have hair of the same shade. But it might not be skin at all, but fur instead. Redditor samx3i noticed that in season 7, episode 21, when Lisa gets gum stuck in her hair and has her hair shaved off, her scalp is revealed, which is of a light skin tone.
In episode 13, season 22, the kids are all very concerned that they don’t have a visible hairline and can’t understand where their hair starts. So the Reddit user believes that “The only logical explanation is that they are Caucasian with a thin coat of yellow fur which blends in with their yellow hair, or the hair on top of their heads may just be longer yellow hairs and styled.”

Wu Wei

27 Times The Simpsons’ Fans Noticed Small Details In The Show And Created Whole Theories About Homer

#27 Homer And His Family Are Furry
rat-6256d84a35450__700.jpg

People in the Simpsons universe have a very distinct shade of yellow as their skin color. Maggie, Lisa and Bart also have hair of the same shade. But it might not be skin at all, but fur instead. Redditor samx3i noticed that in season 7, episode 21, when Lisa gets gum stuck in her hair and has her hair shaved off, her scalp is revealed, which is of a light skin tone.

In episode 13, season 22, the kids are all very concerned that they don’t have a visible hairline and can’t understand where their hair starts. So the Reddit user believes that “The only logical explanation is that they are Caucasian with a thin coat of yellow fur which blends in with their yellow hair, or the hair on top of their heads may just be longer yellow hairs and styled.”

Some people have WAAAAAY to much time on their hands

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I'm gonna elbow my ineffective ways into this forum with two images that reveal the 'odd couple' in the light of day...old-man-2815675_640.png bear-2651772_640.jpg