• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Good question.
People always be seeing racism.
I'm not woke enuf (yet) to grok it.

While it may be that way now, for all I know (I don't know what the general consensus is on you in regards to what other people think of your politics), there's also the fact that first impressions are sometimes hard to shake.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
leaveitto-beaver-beaver.gif

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
While it may be that way now, for all I know (I don't know what the general consensus is on you in regards to what other people think of your politics), there's also the fact that first impressions are sometimes hard to shake.
Considering the limitations of your gender(fem) and your believing as I do.....(I'm 18 in me ead). You are very astute.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Considering the limitations of your gender(fem) and your believing as I do.....(I'm 18 in me ead). You are very astute.

Thanks, I guess. In terms of gender, I kind of identify as "trans... something.... but no longer serious about it." I stopped doing identity politics last month.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'm sorry if my post was inappropriate. My ignorance is limitless.

I wouldn't worry about it. I have yet to see anything from you where I said "gosh, that's inappropriate", and I've even seen some or most of the messages you sent me before deleting them.

Before you came here, I hung out on the forum with @Revoltingest off and on for two years, so I might be able to handle it.

My pet peeves have more to do with when I feel people are insincere or things somehow take me back to feeling like I'm in High School again in the sense of drama and what I perceive as cliques. But you sometimes see a little bit less of that hanging out with males, too.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I wouldn't worry about it. I have yet to see anything from you where I said "gosh, that's inappropriate", and I've even seen some or most of the messages you sent me before deleting them.

Before you came here, I hung out on the forum with @Revoltingest off and on for two years, so I might be able to handle it.

My pet peeves have more to do with when I feel people are insincere or things somehow take me back to feeling like I'm in High School again in the sense of drama and what I perceive as cliques. But you sometimes see a little bit less of that hanging out with males, too.

My pet peeves have more to do with when I b people are insincere or things somehow take me back to feeling like I'm in High School again in the sense of drama and what I perceive as cliques. But you sometimes see a little bit less of that hanging out with males, too.
In Feb.'22 I took a break from RF due to very,very deep depression caused by withdrawal from an SSRI which is a non narcotic.. When I returned you must have changed your avatar or maybe I'm mistaken. I had trouble identifying you meaning I didn't remember your habits or what kind of sense of humor you have....

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
In Feb.'22 I took a break from RF due to very,very deep depression caused by withdrawal from an SSRI which is a non narcotic.. When I returned you must have changed your avatar or maybe I'm mistaken. I had trouble identifying you meaning I didn't remember your habits or what kind of sense of humor you have....

I see. My original usernames were AT-AT, then KAT-KAT.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Am I truly really broke when I have some money on a poker site and some as cryptocurrency? I can't spend any of it as is, but I have this "money" that is mine. I say "money" but really it has just as much real, tangible, concrete backing as the regular paper bills I don't have.
And what's up with fiat currency anyways? My 2 dollar bill says it's worth 2 USD, I can use at the the store for 2 USD, but if I sell it to a money collector it's worth more than 2 USD.
We need an economy with forecasting that doesn't resemble having faith in the gods, casting runes, drawing star charts, numerology and interpreting the message behind what a dying chicken does.