• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Very familiar with Bridgeports......but that was before even digital displays were added...
This one was from before Bridgeports had digital displays.

I only charged $100/hour cuz they're friends of a friend.
And I saw the damage done to one machine by a prior rigger.
I move things properly & cheaply....for friends & museums.
It requires special equipment, experience, & judgment.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I member your other one......it had a serrated blade with blood stains on the handle.....right ?
Just remember the shadow part. And I hate people so much I don't want to kill them. That ends the suffering. For that can be drawn out for as long as the spark of life is flowing within a given bag of meat and bone. But when that spark is lost the meatbag suffers no more. So life must continue so the suffering can continue.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Just remember the shadow part. And I hate people so much I don't want to kill them. That ends the suffering. For that can be drawn out for as long as the spark of life is flowing within a given bag of meat and bone. But when that spark is lost the meatbag suffers no more. So life must continue so the suffering can continue.
You make death so confusing you might as well be a member of the clergy.....

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
tick-tock.gif