• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The southwest....can't they make up their minds!
Droughts....floods....find a happy medium, eh.
That's what we do in Revoltistan.

Yes like we do in NYS....it is that.. or we beat it into submissions and FORCE it to give us a happy medium... generally doesn't work...but I do enjoy giving out the beatings

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I feel like making a couple of odd announcements that have happened to me today. First it not pleasant, so if yuckyness doesn't do you and favours then skip to the second which is to me, just weird, tasty but weird.

First is an insect bite that happened on Wednesday. Common enough occurrence when i forgot to use repellent. Today what was a small, hard irritating bump changed track. It began to look like a zit with its sicky yellow dome. Throughout the day it got bigger and became more than an irritation, it was getting painful. This evening, while pulling off my shorts to take a shower i caught it and let out a yelp as it burst and fired a stream of yellow puss across out bathroom. All irritation and pain gone, now, if it wasn't for the small crater at the site of the bite i wouldn't know it had happened.

Ok. That's the yucky story over with so...

Second. Fish, chips (fries) and peas for dinner. Our vege contingent will eat fish so only one meal to prepare. Salt and vinegar are a must and today i fancied some tomato ketchup so went to pour a blob of Heinze red stuff on the side of my plate and missed, dropping the blob onto my peas. Should i just leave them or take a taste of the least doused peas. Decisions decisions... Be brave, give it a try i thought... Gingerly lifting a few red coated green peas to my mouth, they passed my lips... Who'd of thought that garden pea's with tomato ketchup are absolutely, astoundingly, bloody lovely.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I feel like making a couple of odd announcements that have happened to me today. First it not pleasant, so if yuckyness doesn't do you and favours then skip to the second which is to me, just weird, tasty but weird.

First is an insect bite that happened on Wednesday. Common enough occurrence when i forgot to use repellent. Today what was a small, hard irritating bump changed track. It began to look like a zit with its sicky yellow dome. Throughout the day it got bigger and became more than an irritation, it was getting painful. This evening, while pulling off my shorts to take a shower i caught it and let out a yelp as it burst and fired a stream of yellow puss across out bathroom. All irritation and pain gone, now, if it wasn't for the small crater at the site of the bite i wouldn't know it had happened.

Ok. That's the yucky story over with so...

Second. Fish, chips (fries) and peas for dinner. Our vege contingent will eat fish so only one meal to prepare. Salt and vinegar are a must and today i fancied some tomato ketchup so went to pour a blob of Heinze red stuff on the side of my plate and missed, dropping the blob onto my peas. Should i just leave them or take a taste of the least doused peas. Decisions decisions... Be brave, give it a try i thought... Gingerly lifting a few red coated green peas to my mouth, they passed my lips... Who'd of thought that garden pea's with tomato ketchup are absolutely, astoundingly, bloody lovely.
For your female sense of cleanliness or whatever......I remind you, pus is good...Why didn't you sterilize a needle and relieve your pain when you saw the yellow coloration on your arm....Just prick the head of the offensive bump, wipe it with alcohol and you could be back stinging all your fellow members...!....The bump could drain, or be drained, once opened....

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
For your female sense of cleanliness or whatever......I remind you, pus is good...Why didn't you sterilize a needle and relieve your pain when you saw the yellow coloration on your arm....Just prick the head of the offensive bump, wipe it with alcohol and you could be back stinging all your fellow members...!....The bump could drain, or be drained, once opened....

I wasn't sure what to do, never had an insect bite behave that way before. And it was on my knee.

Wu Wei

200.gif

Wu Wei

not random, and certainly not meaningless, sorry about that. I am logging off for a bit, in a bit of shock at the moment. Just found out a friends son, who just graduated college, had landed a good job in his major....died....

later all

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
not random, and certainly not meaningless, sorry about that. I am logging off for a bit, in a bit of shock at the moment. Just found out a friends son, who just graduated college, had landed a good job in his major....died....

later all

Wow. Talk about sudden bad news.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I made an early prototype of the Mr. Rogers quesadilla, with just some cheese and marinara sauce. It let me know the final product will be big, mealy, cheesy, gooey, and just as messy as I want.