• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
8c00845769d025a5d34731f0c1def6d0.jpg

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
@ChristineM, I don't know for sure, the after-effects of what seemed to be infection caused by some invading bacteria or toxin left behind after an insect bite could be a volcanic hickey.......

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I am cautious, as a child i popped one that went septic.
Understandable. But then I have to wonder how one can go with such a painful lump and not get rid of it. Like a bad tummy ache that you know will go away if you vomit so you (or at least I do) go off to take care of that.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Understandable. But then I have to wonder how one can go with such a painful lump and not get rid of it. Like a bad tummy ache that you know will go away if you vomit so you (or at least I do) go off to take care of that.

Cautious, I'll pop them if they are ready to pop, a little squeeze and splat. If they don't pop readily I ain't going to squeeze harder

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Cautious, I'll pop them if they are ready to pop, a little squeeze and splat. If they don't pop readily I ain't going to squeeze harder
First apply warm compresses on any 'bump'. The warm slightly hot compress causes a drying of the skin and after repeated applications makes it much easier to relieve your discomfort...Just as with a tooth abscess it must be opened to allow for relief and healing.

Shadow Wolf

It's great even though I only agree with one, and have no idea what a cornballer is. And corn on pizza is chaotic evil. Lawful good is grilled corn on the cob. Corn pop are neutral good. Neutral Evil is HFCS. Chaotic Good is any Southern meal that has corn on the side. Lawful Neutral is a corn tortilla. Lawful Evil is cornflakes. True neutral is popcorn.

Shadow Wolf

First apply warm compresses on any 'bump'. The warm slightly hot compress causes a drying of the skin and after repeated applications makes it much easier to relieve your discomfort...Just as with a tooth abscess it must be opened to allow for relief and healing.
I just clean my hands, clean the area, and get to squirting.:D

Shadow Wolf

I think I decided--and again this is a think--I may just junk my car and get a bike, get an electric kit for it, and then just get a car that I actually do like to sink money and time into to get it going again.

Shadow Wolf

We all know why this is anatomically impossible.......
I would argue otherwise because the brain is an anatomical structure, and when it goes to its lowest lows the thoughts are often brutal and devastating to the point of having physiological responses.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I think I decided--and again this is a think--I may just junk my car and get a bike, get an electric kit for it, and then just get a car that I actually do like to sink money and time into to get it going again.

As they country song goes "know when to hold 'em and know when the fold 'em"