• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
For your female sense of cleanliness or whatever......I remind you, pus is good...Why didn't you sterilize a needle and relieve your pain when you saw the yellow coloration on your arm....Just prick the head of the offensive bump, wipe it with alcohol and you could be back stinging all your fellow members...!....The bump could drain, or be drained, once opened....
No, if you're going to do it you do it right by aiming the offending pocket of puss at someone who is irritating you and then give it a good squeeze. :cool:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It seems to rain wherever I'm not. They told me after I left work yesterday, it came down pouring and I missed it. Nothing at my place. Now, today, it didn't rain at work, but when I got home, I saw puddles and evidence that it must have rained earlier, but I wasn't here. And now it's not raining.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It seems to rain wherever I'm not. They told me after I left work yesterday, it came down pouring and I missed it. Nothing at my place. Now, today, it didn't rain at work, but when I got home, I saw puddles and evidence that it must have rained earlier, but I wasn't here. And now it's not raining.

Years ago I had an aunt who lived in Las Vegas, she came to visit my parents in NYS, she was there for about 3 weeks. She flew home, the next day it rained in NYS. My aunt was very upset since she had not seen rain in 2 years.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Years ago I had an aunt who lived in Las Vegas, she came to visit my parents in NYS, she was there for about 3 weeks. She flew home, the next day it rained in NYS. My aunt was very upset since she had not seen rain in 2 years.
I hope we don't have that happen. We had one good rain storm last fall and then basically nada afterwards.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
No, if you're going to do it you do it right by aiming the offending pocket of puss at someone who is irritating you and then give it a good squeeze. :cool:
I just ate some perogies.......the potato and cheese filling looks like.......... I know that won't bother you.......what a buddy thou art....

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing
Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
OIP.fEwA6kZzIAlN-EesQZxlaAAAAA

Wu Wei

I feel like making a couple of odd announcements that have happened to me today. First it not pleasant, so if yuckyness doesn't do you and favours then skip to the second which is to me, just weird, tasty but weird.

First is an insect bite that happened on Wednesday. Common enough occurrence when i forgot to use repellent. Today what was a small, hard irritating bump changed track. It began to look like a zit with its sicky yellow dome. Throughout the day it got bigger and became more than an irritation, it was getting painful. This evening, while pulling off my shorts to take a shower i caught it and let out a yelp as it burst and fired a stream of yellow puss across out bathroom. All irritation and pain gone, now, if it wasn't for the small crater at the site of the bite i wouldn't know it had happened.

Sounds like a spider bite I got years ago. Is the bite healing?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I It began to look like a zit with its sicky yellow dome. Throughout the day it got bigger and became more than an irritation, it was getting painful. This evening, while pulling off my shorts to take a shower i caught it and let out a yelp as it burst and fired a stream of yellow puss across out bathroom.
I'm sure there are publications who'd pay you
generously for that grisly eroticism tinged story.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Sounds like a spider bite I got years ago. Is the bite healing?

It appears to be. Since it popped the swelling has gone down.and the discomfort/ pain has gone. Now its just a crater with a red ring around it.

Wu Wei

It appears to be. Since it popped the swelling has gone down.and the discomfort/ pain has gone. Now its just a crater with a red ring around it.

As long as its healing. WHen I got bit they were concerned it might be a brown recluse and that bite can cause ulcerations