• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Square Bears are 'out' in gummies.
He's also a Care Bear.
Guess which one!
R.056a2aa25fe69cd00f4421ffde34aef3

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Some people have WAAAAAY to much time on their hands

Oh ignorant one, that is part of Bored Panda where I spend a few minutes a day. Today I'm starting work on converting email retrieval from Microsoft to oauth2 because they're going to shut down IMAP and POP October 1st.

But you're getting paid our tax dollars to post on RF?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
there you go..getting insulting again....well I was not talking about you...I was talking about those who spend that much time in deep thought contemplating the Simpsons...you do realize that everything is NOT about you...the RF world does not revolve around you...... besides..if you do think that way...I betting @Revoltingest will have something to say about that..since he is pretty confident it revolves around him.....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I don't think it's racist. True, the word "monkey" has sometimes been used as a racial slur, but I don't think that's the case here.

On the other hand, they could come up with another name for it. Even if the medical community doesn't mean any harm, it doesn't mean that others won't misuse the term. It does have some underlying connotations which could be problematic.
That's true of damn near everything, some moreso than others. Like having irritable bowels, or any other bowel issue, you've got to get over any such social this amd that revolving around the bowels and defecating to discuss it with your doctor. And then some of us have a diagnosis of a syndrome that is marked by social difficulties that kind of sounds like its called *** burgers.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
there you go..getting insulting again....well I was not talking about you...I was talking about those who spend that much time in deep thought contemplating the Simpsons...you do realize that everything is NOT about you...the RF world does not revolve around you...... besides..if you do think that way...I betting @Revoltingest will have something to say about that..since he is pretty confident it revolves around him.....
As I told @Revoltingest earlier, I'm out of troll food.