• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I told you to scare people into hiring me. I got my cane and crutches out for when the need arises, but you don't want to help.

Not my job to help....it is YOUR job.... by federal law....to help me when I retire...... GIT A WORKIN'!!!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Spotify's list of recommendations to me this time around, rap, rock and metal I already listen to and an odd one I don't. Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, Marilyn Manson, Ozzy, Godsmack, ICP, DMX, Eminem, I listen to all these so they are safe recommendations. The one that I don't listen and don't like, a recommendation that makes me think their algorithms very desperately need help and may not well get people? Country. It makes no sense to me as I don't ever listen to it and a lot of what I do listen to tends to be to anti-redneck, anti-religion, anti-authority and overall not really much in common it.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Cocaine Bear comes out February 24. Its a Friday night. I'm seriously considering going to see that film, though it is a horror flick. I kind of hope there's a video game, too; and I hope it runs on slow computers without dedicated stupidly expensive graphics cards.

Honestly I don't see the point in graphics cards, anymore. May as well buy a game system.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Our dog went to the vet as part of the Dog Aging Project to donate blood, urine, feces and a bit of fur to researchers working to help dogs live longer and healthier lives. She was not thrilled but it's for a good cause.

Shadow Wolf

Cocaine Bear comes out February 24. Its a Friday night. I'm seriously considering going to see that film, though it is a horror flick. I kind of hope there's a video game, too; and I hope it runs on slow computers without dedicated stupidly expensive graphics cards.
I'm more interested to see Weenie the Pooh, but a Coke Bear game could probably keep me intensely amused for a while like the games where you get to play as Jaws.
Honestly I don't see the point in graphics cards, anymore. May as well buy a game system.
Because my decade old antique still runs games better than a PS4 and Xbox whatever it is with their weird *** naming. Amd with Steam and especially GoG (Good ole Games) it's never been easier to have fully legal access to many formerly console only games on PC.
Nintendo seems to be about the only holdout, with there not being many Playstation or Xbox exclusive games.

Shadow Wolf

Spotify is trying to slap my neck, and slap it hard. In the middle of recommendations of metal, rap and rock (which aren't really recommendations when you already listen to the recommended artists), is country and some subgenres of it. How and why is an enigma to me. But it's there, and not just a one time thing either.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The record is 10 years of not being able to get hired when an interview is needed. You don't have enough time to not help me

I ain't helping and you can blame @Revoltingest for that, he never helped me when I was trying to get a job and he STILL demanded his cut when he retired...and the federal folks made sure he got it too

Shadow Wolf

I ain't helping and you can blame @Revoltingest for that, he never helped me when I was trying to get a job and he STILL demanded his cut when he retired...and the federal folks made sure he got it too
You're a bear. He's a severely jaundiced Scottish groundskeeper thingy. Get over it.

Shadow Wolf

Our dog went to the vet as part of the Dog Aging Project to donate blood, urine, feces and a bit of fur to researchers working to help dogs live longer and healthier lives. She was not thrilled but it's for a good cause.
The first step is easy:
Stop emphasizing and making purebreds. We know better, and know enough to rightly declare it a genetic curse upon dogs.

Shadow Wolf

It was right the first time, I am cool.
But this second one is just so wrong. I'm not old, I've just had a few too many knee injuries and surgeries and took a few trips around the sun while doing it.
Screenshot_20230207-152139_Chrome.jpg