• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I ain't helping and you can blame @Revoltingest for that, he never helped me when I was trying to get a job and he STILL demanded his cut when he retired...and the federal folks made sure he got it too
But I did help you. I gave you encouragement
to find work so you can pay taxes to support us.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
That's already been my least favorite state, even if it's just going through. And they managed to make it worse.

I remember passing through there and then stopping off at a motel in Joplin MO. I was talking with the clerk about Oklahoma and he said "Missouri has the biggest zoo in the world right next door to us," referring to OK.

DpGhERnU8AAu4Mg.jpg

918710618c7c6f1671b06adc1e0b117a.jpg

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I finally tested positive for COVID. I am not very sick, just sort of sickish. But I have to stay home for at least 5 days. UGH. That is making me feel quite sicker. Wait. Is that a word? Or am I using it correctly? I mean, I don't REALLY care but I sort of care.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I remember passing through there and then stopping off at a motel in Joplin MO.
That's where my mom dropped me out into this world. They're way behind birthing technology. My brother, born 10 years before me in Boulder, he too was born with bowed shins but he got them put in corrective braces.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No, I'm saying get over your objections and either go convince someone, in your bearly ways, to hire me or get the spring chicken knees of Revoltingest.

Nope, not gonna happen...no one helped me so your on your own.....

Shadow Wolf

BAH HUMBUG!!!!
I can make no promises as to what that ghost will show or be like. After all, if I end up on disabilities this frees me up to care way less about what people think. And I already don't care much and have always rolled around with those who have a habit of shouting "whoop whoop!"

Wu Wei

I can make no promises as to what that ghost will show or be like. After all, if I end up on disabilities this frees me up to care way less about what people think. And I already don't care much and have always rolled around with those who have a habit of shouting "whoop whoop!"

talk to the paw
the-brown-bear-welcomes.jpg

Wu Wei

After you retire, will you still be grumpy and bored or will you become optimistic, engaged and cheerful?

Grumpier...its required...I that's when I start sitting on my front porch shaking my cane and yelling at the kids to "GIT OFFA MY LAWN"

Shadow Wolf

Chuck Palahniuk is still the only one to ever really get a reaction from me (for non-comedy). His short story Guts. That it shocked me and left me repeatedly uttering "oh my god," and it doing it outloud and not just in my head, that serve as a powerful warning for the curious who want to see what it takes to get me, someone who celebrates media of extreme violence against animal abusers, into a state of shock with auto generated images in my head that can never be unseen or unfelt.