• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
c2c9c2b083ba013be16a005056a9545d

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I found some goodies. This isn't all I was taught from, but indeed I remember being taught some of material cited in here:
How Accelerated Christian Education Is Racist
The government must be responsible to the taxpayers who provide the money that the government spends. Since that is true only taxpayers should be given the privilege of voting…

The apartheid policy of South Africa is a modern example of this principle. Under the apartheid system, the population of five million Whites controls most of the nation’s wealth. If apartheid were done away with, the twenty million Blacks, who are not taxpayers, would be given the privilege of voting. Within a short period of time they would control the government and the means of taxation. ‘The power to tax is the power to destroy.’ Heavy taxation could become a burden to the property owners who actually finance the government and provide jobs. Economics is the major reason that apartheid exists. Some people want to abolish apartheid immediately. That action would certainly alter the situation in South Africa, but would not improve it.
Although apartheid appears to allow the unfair treatment of blacks, the system has worked well in South Africa… Although white businessmen and developers are guilty of some unfair treatment of blacks, they turned South Africa into a modern industrialized nation, which the poor, uneducated blacks couldn’t have accomplished in several more decades. If more blacks were suddenly given control of the nation, its economy and business, as Mandela wished, they could have destroyed what they have waited and worked so hard for.
For many years, the four racial groups were separated politically and socially by law. This policy of racial separation is called ‘apartheid’. South Africa’s apartheid policy encouraged whites, Blacks, Coloureds, and Asians to develop their own independent ways of life. Separate living area and schools made it possible for each group to maintain and pass on their culture and heritage to their children.

For many years, Blacks were not allowed to vote in national elections and had no voice in the national government. Reporters and broadcasters from all parts of the world stirred up feelings against the white South African government. These factors contributed to unrest within South Africa. In addition, there are at least ten separate, distinct tribal groups in the nation. Because these tribes are not a cohesive group but are often in conflict with each other, much of the violence in South Africa has been between different groups of Blacks. In spite of apartheid and the unrest in recent years, South Africa is the most developed country in Africa, and Blacks in South Africa earn more money and have higher standards of living than Blacks in other African countries.
It’s interesting that in the African primitive languages there is no word for wisdom. We in the West find that surprising, but you see, the idea of wisdom came through the Biblical channels of the Judaeo-Christian religion and filtered into all of western culture and society.
In addition, the history, culture, religions, and appearance of the people all helped make Oriental people and the ‘Far East’ seem inscrutable to the rest of Earth’s inhabitants.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Have you sought counseling about how to get jobs?
Yes. I got a jack*** who told me I can make a resume look like an event flier and a lazy twat who just had me fill out applications. Here it's been less than that.
I also went to the career center where I went to uni, but that was for resume advice and mock interviews. And now I'm realizing saying more words and talking more isn't actually how you do it, despite the years of everyone telling me that will be my golden ticket.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yes. I got a jack*** who told me I can make a resume look like an event flier and a lazy twat who just had me fill out applications. Here it's been less than that.
I also went to the career center where I went to uni, but that was for resume advice and mock interviews. And now I'm realizing saying more words and talking more isn't actually how you do it, despite the years of everyone telling me that will be my golden ticket.
It seems you'd benefit from real professional
help, something more than you've had so far.