• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It ain't my fault.

Blame my reason on my name
Blame my name on my reason
Blame my lack of knowing better on public education
Blame smoke on the fire
Blame fire on the smoke
Blame the fight on the bouncer that couldn't take a joke
But it ain't my fault

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

Oh, nobody's fault but mine, yeah
Nobody's fault but mine, yeah
Trying to save my soul to light
Oh, it's nobody's fault but mine

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah, I've had to learn to not accept blame when it's not my fault.
Some accept too much blame and are conditioned to accept blame. It can happen. They always become either mass murderers or Gym coaches. So I guess you'll have to choose one. Make the right choice.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
cat-facepalm
It's a thing. It happens. People suck.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Canada complains that New York is using a legal loophole to send migrants its way, buying them bus tickets to the border (yahoo.com)

In recent months, New York has struggled to cope with an influx of migrants. Many are being sent on buses by Republican governors in the south of the US to Democratic-controlled cities in the north to score political point about the Biden administration's migration policies.

The latest move by New York authorities appears to be an attempt to exploit a legal loophole.

Under the Safe Third Country agreement, signed by the US and Canada in 2002, migrants seeking asylum must file their claim in the first country they enter, whether it is the US or Canada.

But the agreement does not cover unofficial border entry points, such as Roxham Road, and migrants can cross into Canada using that route and claim asylum there.

Fréchette told the Canadian Press that the situation highlighted the need to "solve the problem of Roxham Road," and added that US and Canadian authorities were negotiating to update the Safe Third Country agreement.

So, New York is now sending the migrants to Canada.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You should actually be thanking me that no one has died by my hands, or done any of the horrendous deeds in my extremely violent fantasies when someone has really pissed me off. A couple of them you have seen me in the news if I actually did them. But the news wasn't filled with an attack that would upset many just hearing about it so, yeah, you should be THANKING me that I didn't take your mind down a razor wire lined rabbit hole along me.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You should actually be thanking me that no one has died by my hands, or done any of the horrendous deeds in my extremely violent fantasies when someone has really pissed me off. A couple of them you have seen me in the news if I actually did them. But the news wasn't filled with an attack that would upset many just hearing about it so, yeah, you should be THANKING me that I didn't take your mind down a razor wire lined rabbit hole along me.

UnconsciousNeglectedBug-size_restricted.gif