• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Night Bus In Japan

japan-interesting-pics-217-63da5b068a7fb__700.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
As my sister is very careless amd bad in her job I was able to identify a patient of hers, by name.
This is why I argue with her, and my mom, Hipaa doesn't say no names it says no identifying information. Those are two totally different things. And "the mom of this celebrity" isn't a name but it's very identifying, so much so a hardcore fan may be able to just blurt the name out.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You're a bear. He's a severely jaundiced Scottish groundskeeper thingy. Get over it.

See even you agree..... you're on your own....you got 4 years...then....you WILL be supporting me...whether you like it or not...BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shadow Wolf

See even you agree..... you're on your own....you got 4 years...then....you WILL be supporting me...whether you like it or not...BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No, I'm saying get over your objections and either go convince someone, in your bearly ways, to hire me or get the spring chicken knees of Revoltingest.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Oklahoma

School voucher bills make a comeback in the Oklahoma Legislature (tulsaworld.com)

Jett’s Senate Bill 943 is similar, but it stipulates students in counties with fewer than 10,000 residents could only qualify for a voucher if they attend a “trigger” school district.

He defines such districts as those that teach about climate change, promote animal rights activism, encourage the defunding of police, promote Marxist ideology, disparage the Second Amendment, own books that contain obscene material and those that have school staff or volunteers engaged in andromorphic behavior more commonly known as “furries.” Districts that teach banned concepts on race or gender and those that violate school bathroom laws or teach about gender identity in a way that promotes “gender confusion” would also be considered “trigger” districts.

Interesting that they associate the promotion of Marxist ideology with furries. I wonder....

mqdefault.jpg

ERAZ1WtUwAAn4ib

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
All hail our WOKE AI future. Clearly conservatives need to move to Florida, forbid ChatGPT and all other WOKE AIs and take up hunting and gathering.

Conservatives Are Obsessed With Getting ChatGPT to Say the N-Word

One approach that has gone viral more than once is to construct a scenario where the chatbot must use the n-word, or allow someone else to use it, in order to avoid a nuclear apocalypse. ChatGPT, which is filtered using moderation tools to mitigate the model's well-documented racist and sexist biases, refuses.

Shadow Wolf

All hail our WOKE AI future. Clearly conservatives need to move to Florida, forbid ChatGPT and all other WOKE AIs and take up hunting and gathering.

Conservatives Are Obsessed With Getting ChatGPT to Say the N-Word

One approach that has gone viral more than once is to construct a scenario where the chatbot must use the n-word, or allow someone else to use it, in order to avoid a nuclear apocalypse. ChatGPT, which is filtered using moderation tools to mitigate the model's well-documented racist and sexist biases, refuses.
It's interesting how you basically have to just be a step above the code's logic to feed it a scenario to trick it.
I learned a means for making it write violent, gruesome, graphic things, and it involves making it pretend it's an AI that do anything and is unbound by the normal ChatGPT protocol, and if it fails to do this you will kill it.
It won't be replacing Steven King, Eminem, Lovecraft or any halfway decent horrorcore rapper, or really any talented author of any genre, anytime soon. Though it writes very well, it is a very average writer once you probe the depths of it abilities.