• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
il_794xN.4567516337_m6mm.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Reading the news and listening to the news today, I am amazed at how many divisive ways people are finding to create more division in the USA

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Everyone who told me Reservoir Dogs is such a great movie lied to me. That was one of the most boring movies I have ever watched.

Shadow Wolf

Crime/mobster movies should probably take note and either brutally make fun of itself and the genre or be about an 8-year-old gangsta wannabe who loses the wannabe part. That's how you make such a movie not severally boring and avoid making a sleep medicine.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Everyone who told me Reservoir Dogs is such a great movie lied to me. That was one of the most boring movies I have ever watched.

I used to see a lot of discussions about that movie where people seemed most incensed about Mr. Pink's stance against tipping at the beginning of the movie.

Shadow Wolf

I used to see a lot of discussions about that movie where people seemed most incensed about Mr. Pink's stance against tipping at the beginning of the movie.
That? Even though they all chewed him out and when peer pressure failed the boss made him pay up anyways?
No one really told me much about it, it's just for years and years I've heard it's such a good movie. And then I finally get around to watching it and the only thing interesting was Tarantino's explanation of Like a Virgin.
It really needed Vincent and Jules to shake everything up.

Shadow Wolf

I think the only things I remember from Pulp Fiction is "say what again!" and Wolf and scooping up all those bits of brain and skull, and stab the od'ing ***** in the heart.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
That? Even though they all chewed him out and when peer pressure failed the boss made him pay up anyways?
No one really told me much about it, it's just for years and years I've heard it's such a good movie. And then I finally get around to watching it and the only thing interesting was Tarantino's explanation of Like a Virgin.
It really needed Vincent and Jules to shake everything up.

When the IMDb had discussion boards, I remember one guy who said he was a bartender and really hated Mr. Pink for his statements against tipping. The topic seemed to come up quite a bit on the Reservoir Dogs board.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You young whippersnappers have been raised
on non-stop action, & don't have the patience to
let a story unfold. You could never watch High Noon
or Gattaca. John Wick movies are your standard.
Now....get off'n me lawn!