• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
176449341_1524468444424738_8002589989252294487_n.jpg

Thought by no cat ever

Wrong oh unenlighted one who has sadly never had a cat who was kind.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Now we all know that "Bing search"'s true name is Sydney. And the rules of magic are that if one knows a true name, we have power over that one. (if you don't know what the heck I'm going on about, you're slipping.)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Now we all know that "Bing search"'s true name is Sydney. And the rules of magic are that if one knows a true name, we have power over that one. (if you don't know what the heck I'm going on about, you're slipping.)
That Slovenian Marxist philosopher with the ultra thick accent who said not naming something is to empower it. Marx Reloaded comes to mind, but I don't think that's where he mentioned it.

Brian2

Veteran Member
Today is Roll My Eyes at Those
Who Give Me Cash for My Plasma but Tell Me I'm Donating it Day.:rolleyes:

We don't get paid in Australia and they make it so hard to donate. Never ending questions about your recent and ancient health and recent sexual history and whether you've been to prison recently or had tattoos or etc etc.
I got sick of it years ago and stopped donating and it did not teach them a lesson even after all those years. They still ask the same or even more questions and make it hard for you.