• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
"I never eat a pig 'cause a pig is a cop." Though I've heard the lyrics countless times over the decades this time things are in place that it fell in place and clicked in my head.
This is what @Revoltingest means! He rants about the cops more than a bitter black man and he eats about as many pigs as any stereotypical black man.
Revoltingest eats pigs 'cause a pig is a cop.
It's his origin story of super herovillian so depraved that it requires at least a Tarantino flick to capture and tell this gruesome tale of vigilante cannibalism.
Blacks & I have some things in common....
Pigs, watermelon, fried chicken, loose shoes,
a warm place to ****, & distrust of whitey.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Says the uncouth animal who runs wild
sans clothing in the woods he defiles.

Unlike you...I don't post it all over RF...And its what bears do...no one told you to watch...as a matter of fact...bears would prefer you didn't watch ya perverted weirdo...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Bad enough we have to endure @Revoltingest constantly rambling on about his proclivities and @ChristineM continually showing up with her come hither look...now you have to bring S&M into it....sheesh...stop it.... enough already
Don't blame me. Blame Spotify. I don't do that redneck hick ****. One of my more recent but most proud drawings I did is a stick figure pissing on a less than half***ed Confederate flag, have songs in some of my playlists saying "**** your rebel flag," and it's going to suggest some cracker garbage displaying it?
Now for those who care to help a girl in distress:
HELP! HELP! Spotify's trying to hit my neck so hard it's gonna break it!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Unlike you...I don't post it all over RF...And its what bears do...no one told you to watch...as a matter of fact...bears would prefer you didn't watch ya perverted weirdo...
You have over 55k posts about your
various proclivities & persuasions.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Don't blame me. Blame Spotify. I don't do that redneck hick ****. One of my more recent but most proud drawings I did is a stick figure pissing on a less than half***ed Confederate flag, have songs in some of my playlists saying "**** your rebel flag," and it's going to suggest some cracker garbage displaying it?
Now for those who care to help a girl in distress:
HELP! HELP! Spotify's trying to hit my neck so hard it's gonna break it!

Well YOU'RE the one talking about Whips and Chains

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And this for @ChristineM

1623456106621304835-png__700.jpg

30 Adorable Moments Of Kids Not Realizing Their Pets Aren’t Human

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Smells like I might need a fork. @Revoltingest, this smell like pork chops or bacon to you?
Franklin County father faces felony charge after rushing his daughter to the ER
When Michael Morris and his wife were taking his ten-year-old daughter Marta to the pediatrician, they quickly realized she needed emergency help.

Her pneumonia symptoms had become dangerous. Morris said that’s when they rushed her to the hospital, thinking it was a life-or-death situation.

“I looked back and my wife was crying and my wife was having to hold her head up, she was going limp, very heavy breathing and her color started to drain,” Morris said.
“Flashers went on when I realized I was going to have to pick up speed and go through red lights, flashers went on immediately,” he recalled.

Around the same time, Morris said he called 911 as a state trooper was trying to pull him over.
Morris said he pulled into the first entrance of LewisGale and pulled over. As he tried to explain his daughter was sick, he says the trooper pointed a gun at him and pulled him out of the car.

“Now my wife is hysterical, she’s thinking her child is going to die and her husband is going to die,” Morris added.
“When he eventually had me cuffed, he looked into my truck. My wife is there crying holding my daughter’s head and he said ‘she doesn’t look in any distress to me,’” Morris said.

Morris’s wife took Marta inside to the emergency room, where Morris was eventually allowed to reunite with his family. But Marta’s condition required more care.
According to Marta’s discharge papers, she was treated for pneumonia, inlfluenza A and hypoxia. She also required oxygen for much of her stay. Before she was released from the hospital, Morris had to turn himself in to police.

Morris now faces a Class 6 Felony for eluding police. While he is frustrated with the charge, he’s thankful that his actions got his daughter to the hospital in time to save her life.