• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
328632426_5787177214696627_2017859355592131021_n.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
In one job the patch cables were made by us and were flaky. If you went into a room like this and touched anything, there was liable to be an issue. Actually, come to think about it, our room was worse than this.

8ed6edca4aa4c3b5.png

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Gay is stronger than straight - the obvious conclusion.

That was indeed one of their concerns.

Once worked with a guy who made this statement as the head of the legal departmwnt walked buy...
"She is only a lesbian because she was never with the right man."

I responded with
"You realize, with that logic, you are only straight because you have not been with the right man"

He looked at me for a second and then said
"Hmmm, never thought of that..... guess that was a pretty stupid thing to say."

Then I said
"Yup."

Wu Wei

In one job the patch cables were made by us and were flaky. If you went into a room like this and touched anything, there was liable to be an issue. Actually, come to think about it, our room was worse than this.

8ed6edca4aa4c3b5.png

Makes me think of last Thursday when I had to trace a CAT 6e cable in the network closet

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I understand that nowadays you can power routers through a network cable. That should help. I bought a WPS that could be powered that way.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Once worked with a guy who made this statement as the head of the legal departmwnt walked buy...
"She is only a lesbian because she was never with the right man."

I responded with
"You realize, with that logic, you are only straight because you have not been with the right man"

He looked at me for a second and then said
"Hmmm, never thought of that..... guess that was a pretty stupid thing to say."

Then I said
"Yup."

I had a boss who enacted that. One of his favorite developers was an out lesbian. He said something like why not try it with a man, you might like it. She fired back "why don't YOU try it with a man..." The boss was a very odd duck including liking to push people's buttons to see how they reacted. He respected and liked those who pushed back

Another example - we had a contract to deliver a certain update with a key enhancement on a certain date. The night before we realized that the enhancement was crappy and would not work right. We did not include it in the update, spent quite a bit of time documenting exactly how bad it was and in the morning gave him what we had wrote. He appreciated our integrity, the company contacted the customer who turned out to be happy that we cared about quality.

Wu Wei

reading through the topids on RF this morning.... and there are repeat topics, most are political, that make me really want to poost one thing in them, amnd one thing only

giphy.gif

but so far...I have show amazing restraint

Wu Wei

Boston_Tea_Party_Museum.jpg

I'm really very surprised, with all those high rises around there, that the British didn't see them throwing the tea in the harbor